This forum - the backgound.

hunnymonster said:
You say that like Suffolk is the other side of the world to Essex - from up here it all looks like "near London" :lol:

Too near London for me, can't stand the place. One of a growing number of views I hold with Alan Partridge. Only visit there now because my bro lives there.

Actually there isn't any real rivalry between Suffolk and Essex. I was just being a bit laddish and jokey. But don't get me started on Norfolk with its webbed feet, sibling love and banjo-playing idiot boys... :shock:

I know Jim pops in here so maybe he just bans people who are very active here and/or who post stuff here that he doesn't like?

Quite why/how that affects our ability to participate on B&B /CONUK I don't know. You'd think they be happy that we've taken all the smutty jokes and group buys over here.

It's a very poor way to behave, but I'm past caring. I'd be happy to be a member of them all and play by the different rules but if someone takes their ball away then there's not much you can do.

You would think the mods would be soooooooooo busy moderating over there that they wouldn't have time to moderate our forum.I mean moderating that forum through messages posted on this one.I also see they are organising a book burning meet up wtf is all that about??

oh and by the way Ollie I notice you only have 149 posts here, wait til you see all the extra stuff you get access to once you hit 150 :lol:

Rev-O said:
I know Jim pops in here so maybe he just bans people who are very active here and/or who post stuff here that he doesn't like?

Quite why/how that affects our ability to participate on B&B /CONUK I don't know. You'd think they be happy that we've taken all the smutty jokes and group buys over here.

It's a very poor way to behave, but I'm past caring. I'd be happy to be a member of them all and play by the different rules but if someone takes their ball away then there's not much you can do.

Boston shave party anyone? After all we owe them one!

Have a nice day

antdad said:
Rangers62 said:

Does sea water and tea make a good exfoliant?

Tony
You are a marketing genius! I can see it now.
Eau de' Mer Chanel du Anglais; Will tone & cleanse your dermis, whilst gently exfoliating using products found naturally within our pristine waters. (sanitary napkins and johnnies)
It's that or we sell them all the German DE blades :twisted:

Forever charming

Russell

rangers62 said:

Have a nice day

'Tea-parties' are a device used by a far right conservative protest campaign in the US at the moment.........you know.........guns, 'those commies are takiing over the country' rhetoric, extreme religious fundamentalism (I don't like to call it Christianity), all of that. So you might be more popular than you think! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Google 'Fox News' and 'Tea party', should either give you a giggle or scare you or both.

Back
Top Bottom