Things you really don't like.

Shemen Zait said:
Don't have problem with people of all shapes and forms, but really hate snails and slugs..

My daughter hates slugs and snails. So one day with some liquorice and slight of hand I convinced her I eat them. She takes delight in telling everyone I eat dog biscuits too, I once ate a Bonio just to prove to them they were edible, problem is I now feel like chasing cats !

Shemen Zait said:
Don't have problem with people of all shapes and forms, but really hate snails and slugs..

Oh yes, stick that on my list too - yeeuch, vile creatures!

Oh, not directed at anyone here! Just in general. I've not come across any cunts (ooer) on here.

Actually the reason I said it is based on a guy at work. He's always boasting about going out, getting pissed with his arsehole mates, shagging anything with a pulse and not knowing how he gets home. I'm not sure how any of that is banter!

I dislike people who serve you a drink by handling the glass or cup with their fingers round the top where you are going to be putting your mouth to drink from.

shiny said:
weak showers

This thread is making me realise there's an awful lot out there I dislike.

In relation to weak showers, hotel mirrors and sink set ups. Mentioned before by myself and others, a right pain in the arse to shave using them!

Euphemisms really irritate me. For example, using "passed away" or "we lost him/her" for "died"; whenever I hear some one say that they "lost" so and so I want to chime in with, "how bloody careless of you". Another one I find particularly irritating is referring to family members as "loved ones". I regard very few of my family members as "loved ones". Also, it reminds me of the satirical novel about the funeral business by Evelyn Waugh, "The Loved One". There are many others, but I won't bore you with them.

Another of my favourite irritants: people who don't know the difference between an adjective and an adverb.

Gairdner said:
Shemen Zait said:

Oh yes, stick that on my list too - yeeuch, vile creatures!

There is no pizza better than an escargot and cheese pizza...no kidding.

I will not refer to my old boy, my bestest bud, my dog Bracken as 'dead'. Yes, that's what he is but it hurts too much, still. He passed away, I lost him, ok? Yer stick that dislike up yer arse. And no, I'll never learn. How very unfortunate for you that few of your family are loved ones. Hopefully the feelings are mutual, eh?

Smokers and their "the world is my ashtray" attitude... flicking their cigarette butts wherever they want... especially out the car window when I'm behind them. Grr..

The pub/restaurant/workplace smoking ban implemented here in Ireland in 2004 was one of the best things the government has done here in the past 20 years.

Gairdner said:
I will not refer to my old boy, my bestest bud, my dog Bracken as 'dead'. Yes, that's what he is but it hurts too much, still. He passed away, I lost him, ok? Yer stick that dislike up yer arse. And no, I'll never learn. How very unfortunate for you that few of your family are loved ones. Hopefully the feelings are mutual, eh?

"Boor" springs to mind. You are entitled to your opinion and your euphemisms, but why do you have to be lavatorial and personal about mine?

Back
Top Bottom