Things you really don't like.

I know this is not very PC but I wonder what things you dislike? I have always really found Midgets quite repulsive and really scary, I think I can trace this back in time to the very thing that sparked this event I can even after more than 45 years quite graphically recall the TV series that started this it was called the Singing ringing tree, even to this day I really don't like looking at Midgets especially circus Midgets my Mrs finds it really funny. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Singing_Ringing_Tree

isaiah53 said:
i dont like at all, people who work in shops who lick their fingers to get carrier bags or pick things up. it drives me up the wall.

I work in a shop and would not like to lick my fingers after seeing the colour of the water when I wash my hands post shift. Money is filthy and I don't want that in my mouth.

On that note, I can't stand people who are at the checkout and on their phones. It's incredibly rude. I hate it when I'm working or when I'm a customer elsewhere.

Those briefcase on wheels thingy's - mainly on the underground and especially when they stop at the bottom if the stairs/ escalator with about a million people behind them.

isaiah53 said:
i dont like at all, people who work in shops who lick their fingers to get carrier bags or pick things up. it drives me up the wall.

TBF it is a scientific fact that it is impossible to open up a carrier bag without wetting your fingers. I was just thinking on Friday they should have a wet sponge at each till for the purpose thereof..

I despise pseudo middle class wankers who call anyone who is working class a 'chav', when the truth is they haven't got a pot to piss in after mortgaging themselves up to their eyeballs, maxing out their credit cards on foreign holidays and gaudy trinkets and taking out outrageous loans for new cars in order to keep up with the Jones'.

There.

Said it.

pugh-the-special-one said:
I know this is not very PC but I wonder what things you dislike? I have always really found Midgets quite repulsive and really scary,

Jamie, I am sure there's a scientific name for your horrible affliction and I wonder how you can even get through the day, Rest assured though, you are not alone.

Might I direct you to this link and fast forward the film to 57.00 and take it from there. Poor Goldy Hawn is terrified of that monster Billy Barty! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8rkoC32gGg

I hope this helps you feel less nuts. You are not alone buddy,

Martin

Re: RE: Things you really don't like.

Tall_Paul said:
Anyone who doesn't say thanks when you let them out of a junction or through a gap.

It costs nothing you ignorant fucktards.

For future reference this is called "right of wave."

PhilD said:
isaiah53 said:

TBF it is a scientific fact that it is impossible to open up a carrier bag without wetting your fingers. I was just thinking on Friday they should have a wet sponge at each till for the purpose thereof..

That's what we have :icon_razz:

Clowns....
The circus type, the IT type, and anyone who thinks they are one...

And...most of the above !!!!

Cheers....
V Meldrew

joe mcclaine said:
I despise pseudo middle class wankers who call anyone who is working class a 'chav', when the truth is they haven't got a pot to piss in after mortgaging themselves up to their eyeballs, maxing out their credit cards on foreign holidays and gaudy trinkets and taking out outrageous loans for new cars in order to keep up with the Jones'.

There.

Said it.

People who refuse to accept that their jobs, income, lifestyle accumulated wealth, lack of financial obligations at a relatively young age - place them firmly in the middle-class bracket.

joe mcclaine said:

There.

Said it.

This could be one of our MCWs!

Someone wrote this about their New Forest village:

This little sh**hole in the middle of the New Forest is stuck in the middle of no where between the chav capital of Totton, and the posh man's village Lyndhurst. The village is home to many chavs of the local Hounsdown School, many of which you can see walking around the village with their hoods up smoking a joint. Hanging round the corner shop at the end of New Inn Road is their favourite place, sitting on their bikes and giving a death stare as you walk by is their favourite passtime, as well in the woods behind Chinham Road, where they discuss their drug habits and do some dealing. A chav caravan estate is located just off Bourne Lane and full of council estate inbred teenagers who got pregnant at 16 years old when they banged in the local woods – classy.

The local post office and ‘Fourways Store' is the centre of the village community, being a meeting place for the Hounsdown chavs, it's not a site to be missed if near by. The shop's owner is a pretty tough guy, after battling a local chav and pulling a knife out the inbred's hand, he held the man in a headlock on the counter till the local PoPo arrived.

If you love christmas then Bartley is the place to go. Many locals get pissed off when numerous houses along Chinham Road put up their Christmas Lights over a month early, lighting up the streets so no one can get to sleep at night. Each year the envy between houses increases and more and more lights appear each year. The best houses are said to be the one next to the local chav meeting point of the post office, and the other end of Chinham Road where the lights aren't even decorated in an orderly pattern, it seems they are just thrown wherever as the people of Bartley do not give any f**ks.

If you're lucky you may see the local gypsies waiting at the bus stop opposite Shepherds Road, waiting for their bus to the local chav town Totton for their weekly visit to the 99p store.

Back
Top Bottom