Things you really don't like.

I certainly spotted that one Dick and it did seem really weird and rather strange, I can't imagine anything worse than a powerfully built Midget women dress in bondage trying to get it on with me the ultimate Midget freak out.

Norfolkdick said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
Well Martin you got to admit those leprechauns are pretty evil looking bastards.

Greetings Jamie

For the January entry of the Shave of The Day photo for the proposed TSR calendar I voted for Jacey's photograph which was entitled, 'Midget Madness'.

May I take it as read that this most excellent and artistic entry failed to attract your vote?

Regards
Dick.

Hiya doin over there Dick,

I would guess poor Jamie couldn't even look at that pic, seeing as how it might give him bad dreams......bad dreams (said in my best Dwight Frye voice). Update.....I was wrong about that. he did look.

Now Jamie, I do sometimes play doctor, although more so when I was much younger, so here's some professional advice to cure that silliness you have. Ok, here we go.

What you need to realize is that leprechauns (and all little people in general) are afraid of cats. You are probably thinking to yourself "Oh, ascairt of cats just like mummies are" and you'd be right.

So, whatcha do is.......even better, here's a short video which I'm sure you've never seen since the movie is infested with little people. Yes, be warned Jamie.......midget alert!!!!

Anyway, it only takes 30 seconds to play and then you should be fine, just as long as you are always in the company of cats. Easy eh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdVfdX66dqI

Ohh, towards the movie's end, that bag is tossed into the river (still full), so there's the happy ending you were wanting.

No charge for the consultation and remember, you get what you pay for.

Doc Martin

I will also include an adorable leprechaun picture to make you feel more friendly towards them.

Attachments

• darby8.jpg
    darby8.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 29
I absolutely hate melon (to a near phobic degree - I cannot stand the sight of it and will not have it in the house) - every variety in the world except those that come in pairs adorned by lingerie.
I hate people who judge me when they don't know me.
I hate telephone menu systems - what the heck is wrong with speaking to a real live person?
I probably dislike at least one of my brothers.
I often hate myself.
I utterly loathe the idea of Scottish Independence.
I hate Erasmic sticks - they are cack!
I hate wankers that act like they know it all, think they're all posh and superior and look down their nose at you.
I'm not very keen on tongue as is in the foodstuff.
I hate Hibernian FC. (urgh, I just typed it......)
I hate RM's postal charges.
The more I like my dog the less I like people!
I rather dislike feet and just don't get these feet fetishists at all. Toe sucking? Sod that, minging!
Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen - please fuck off and do not pass go.
I hate Gershwin.
I hate people standing behind me looking over my shoulder.
I hate having so many dislikes and realising I'm a social leper.

but I bloody love a DIRTY GREAT RUBY!

Reading Gardiner's list I should add to mine, my brother, I forgot all about him, that's how much he figures in my life. Someone I am afraid to say I truly hate. I reserve that word specifically for him and the hurt he caused my mum.

Northam Saint said:
Reading Gardiner's list I should add to mine, my brother, I forgot all about him, that's how much he figures in my life. Someone I am afraid to say I truly hate. I reserve that word specifically for him and the hurt he caused my mum.

I don't hate my brother , I don't want to fill the rest of my life with such an all consuming emotion , I found it easier to shut him out of my life , we have not talked or seen each other for fourteen or so year's ,

The Geordie Shaver said:
Northam Saint said:

I don't hate my brother , I don't want to fill the rest of my life with such an all consuming emotion , I found it easier to shut him out of my life , we have not talked or seen each other for fourteen or so year's ,

It doesn't consume me, but I really can't stand the bloke. I have to see him every school day as he is the caretaker at my daughters school, I do walk past as though he doesn't exist. Perhaps over time I won't hate him. But the problems he caused and still is causing run too deep. It hasn't been a year yet since I found the abuse he dished out to my mum, financial, mental and even physical. Mum won't press charges, I won't belt him as that sinks lower than his level. I know karma will come up and bite him. Even his daughter is turning against him and prefers my company. Family ! As they say. You can pick your friends. Luckily I've many good friends and a fantastic wife.

Northam Saint said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
Northam Saint said:

It doesn't consume me, but I really can't stand the bloke. I have to see him every school day as he is the caretaker at my daughters school, I do walk past as though he doesn't exist. Perhaps over time I won't hate him. But the problems he caused and still is causing run too deep. It hasn't been a year yet since I found the abuse he dished out to my mum, financial, mental and even physical. Mum won't press charges, I won't belt him as that sinks lower than his level. I know karma will come up and bite him. Even his daughter is turning against him and prefers my company. Family ! As they say. You can pick your friends. Luckily I've many good friends and a fantastic wife.

Saint must truly be in your nature for given the extremities you mention, I would have sunk deeper than his level and belted seven colours of shite out of him regardless of the consequences. However, in my view, your actions make you much the better man than either he or I. I doff my cap to you, sir.

Oh and I quite like Adam the Farmer from Countryfile.....:D

Aye, Jamie. Me an' all! Then this fer afters:

dogy%20style.gif

DPTC said:
Alot of these will be people related, but here goes:

- people who are late
- people who are loud
- people who are stupid
- people who are lazy
- people who are rude
- people who are unprofessional
- people with bad manners
- people with no consideration for others in public (e.g. trains, playing loud music through their phones)
- people who don't take their mobiles with them and leave them on their desk, then it rings. Kinda defeats the whole point of a "mobile" phone
- people who are ungrateful
- people who are unapologetic esp when they've done something wrong
- people who are immature
- people who don't look where they're going in the street or realise who's around them, getting in the way or what not, etc
- people who don't listen and talk over you
- people who talk loudly on their phones
- people with bad manners and personal hygiene
- two faced people
- flaky people
- unreliable people

Right that's the people one's done, I'm sure there's more though.

I also don't like:

- traffic
- crowded places
- long queues
- being poor
- the UK justice system
- the UK law
- thing that take ages
- early mornings
- cold weather
- rain
God, you must be permanently pissed off.........hold on wait that me aswell!

Another is, as I drive a lot, you are following a slow vehicle down a single lane slip road onto a motorway and there is some halfwit, usually in a BMW, behind you. You indicate to enter the motorway and move to lane one you can not get into lane two as a lorry is in it o/t the slow vehicle in front of you. It passes you, you go to move, whilst still indicating, into lane two and the twat behind you is intent on out accelerating you so you can not
Sorry if you drive a BNW, but you are all tarred with the same brush in my eyes!

Back
Top Bottom