Supermax Blades

Bechet45 said:
fatboyslimfast said:
No worries B45 - I think I might still have your address from the Blade PIF, so I'll check and get some in the post to you. I've got Stainless, Super Plat and Blue Diamond, so will bung a couple of each in.

BTW, I think "Love" is a strong word, esp for the stainless :s But I'm still quite happy to recommend the BDs at their current price.

Many thanks, fbsf - ace guy. I agree 'love' is a strong word and contend that we don't say it often enough to as many people as we could.

Btb, I'm not fond of the 'B45' abbreviation because of associations with dropping nuclear bombs. Not to sure about being a Birmingham post code, either!

Ah - apologies - I didn't consider that - with either example! I'll try and get the blades on their way tomorrow, but if I don't manage to get to a post box it will be Monday.

Bechet45, you'll have to nip in a home-bargains and get the supermax cream for a £1 for the full experience!

Bechet45 said:
A - W said:
Bechet45, you'll have to nip in a home-bargains and get the supermax cream for a £1 for the full experience!
What in the name of creation is a "home-bargains" and do I need to take a condom?
Homebargains = http://www.homebargains.co.uk/

Condom, optional.

Ah! TJ Morris? Nearest is 45 miles away, it seems.

"Suopwermax shaving" does nothing in their on-line search engine. What does it say on the tin - exactly?

What chance of you nipping into your local branch on my behalf? Then let me know you PayPAl address. Pretty please, por favor.

I'd love to but cannot guarantee when as the nearest is around six miles away from me.

Will grab one when I am next passing.

A - W said:
A - W said:
fatboyslimfast said:
The Blue Diamonds are medium-sharp but very smooth, and the platinums are smooth and sharp. If you are quick, you can get 350 Blue Diamonds for 7 quid with a free shavette and shave cream from shavemaxworld.com but you need to spend a tenner for free shipping I think. I ordered 700!

I just ordered 700 too. Might as well at 2p per blade.

At worst they'd be a massive PIF.

The original offending blade are the Supermax super stainless. Avoid.

I have just received my 700 blue diamonds. £5.38 for the postage alone out of the £13.99.

Fingers crossed they'll be half decent. Lookng forward to tonight now.

That site is now selling them at £6.99 for 350, free p&p - and it also has the cream. However, the payments page is not secured so no way am I putting credit card details in. I can't see it being a con-site - how many folk would look to SuperMax and buy.? Too good to be true?

How much for ;)

Love Home Bargains and being in Liverpool we've almost got one on every corner (and i drive past their warehouse to/from work...

Oh and i went and bough 700 of these Blue Diamond bleeders as well, the normal supermax i use for one shave (at 2p a go) and these BD ones are hopefully a lot better by the sounds of it.

A - W said:
I'd love to but cannot guarantee when as the nearest is around six miles away from me.

Unless you've done it already, please put this purchase on hold, A - W.

I figured a way round that unsecured site - used a card I haven't used in an age then promptly called the card issuer and confessed my crime whereupon a very pleasant Indian woman told me not to worry, she'll send me a new card - and let the purchase go through as I'm sure it is a good site.

So I have some blades and cream on the way - hopefully. They better be good! First - they better arrive!

Bechet45 said:
fatboyslimfast said:
No worries B45 - I think I might still have your address from the Blade PIF, so I'll check and get some in the post to you. I've got Stainless, Super Plat and Blue Diamond, so will bung a couple of each in.

BTW, I think "Love" is a strong word, esp for the stainless :s But I'm still quite happy to recommend the BDs at their current price.

Many thanks, fbsf - ace guy. I agree 'love' is a strong word and contend that we don't say it often enough to as many people as we could.

Btb, I'm not fond of the 'B45' abbreviation because of associations with dropping nuclear bombs. Not to sure about being a Birmingham post code, either!

If you mean the aircraft which dropped the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs let me reassure you. This was a B29. The B45 was a later and rather brief part of the US nuclear deterrent.

49er said:
Bechet45 said:
fatboyslimfast said:

If you mean the aircraft which dropped the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs let me reassure you. This was a B29. The B45 was a later and rather brief part of the US nuclear deterrent.

Part of the US nuclear arsenal, with which they terrorised me and millions like me - and still do so today.

Bechet45 said:
A - W said:

Unless you've done it already, please put this purchase on hold, A - W.

I figured a way round that unsecured site - used a card I haven't used in an age then promptly called the card issuer and confessed my crime whereupon a very pleasant Indian woman told me not to worry, she'll send me a new card - and let the purchase go through as I'm sure it is a good site.

So I have some blades and cream on the way - hopefully. They better be good! First - they better arrive!

Not a problem.

Hope you like them!

Back
Top Bottom