Super Smooth V2 Testers needed

I've been a bit quiet, working through the samples.
Russian leather, very good indeed, I've posted my thoughts on this one a while back.

Lemon cool:
don't mind the sent, smells like citronella oil to me & it reminds me of camping/insect repellent.
Like it, however, not a luxurious olfactory experience.
No evidence of cooling at all, nothing.
This all seems a little dour until I get to the shave performance, a-mazing.
It is the easiest to lather, top notch performing soap I've had the pleasure to try.
This is the one for daily use when I haven't got time to faff about, it lathers so easily & delivers a great shave every time. It worked for me a smidge better than the Russian leather, don't know if there is an ingredient tweek or perhaps I'm just getting dialled into to using the samples for 2+ weeks straight now.
It works well with all my brushes,. I have a boar, badger & a synthetic.
I've chopped & changed blades, razors , se & De.
Every time a great, close, irritation free shave.
I have used other soaps that are just a hair's breadth in front in terms of post shave or cushion.
None are as forgiving/consistent as this formula seems to be.
Great soap, scent is a bit meh (nicer than arko is not really a compliment is it?).

Really looking forward to the final round, thanks.

Just a little up date, I have been playing with the formula and I think I have something ready to send out. I am just waiting on some supplies and will allow a cure time but think the next round should be hitting testers door mats a week tomorrow. :)

Excellent news. What scents will there be this time, or is it a surprise?

Reactions: Fox
Just a little up date, I have been playing with the formula and I think I have something ready to send out. I am just waiting on some supplies and will allow a cure time but think the next round should be hitting testers door mats a week tomorrow. :)
Will look forward to it. I've not posted anything here as I used my samples up quickly this time, due to the big 49 brush.

Reactions: Fox
Gentlemen I am extreamly sorry to have to do this but I must postpone the next round of the SS V2 test soaps.

I have just taken a huge order to produce wedding soap favours and my Son will be here with me again next week for the last 2 weeks of his holidays. I am also half way through stocking on the next release of the 1912 Cashmere shave soap which is due for launch at the end of this month. And if this was not enough to contend with, and am in no way complaining, orders for the 1912 have been fast increasing since first launch.

As you can all appreciate I will not be about much on the forums over the coming weeks but I will do my best to clear my work load and get back to the SS V2 as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you for all your help and support, it's very much appreciated. Thank you gents!

Happy shaving! :)

Gentlemen I am extreamly sorry to have to do this but I must postpone the next round of the SS V2 test soaps.

I have just taken a huge order to produce wedding soap favours and my Son will be here with me again next week for the last 2 weeks of his holidays. I am also half way through stocking on the next release of the 1912 Cashmere shave soap which is due for launch at the end of this month. And if this was not enough to contend with, and am in no way complaining, orders for the 1912 have been fast increasing since first launch.

As you can all appreciate I will not be about much on the forums over the coming weeks but I will do my best to clear my work load and get back to the SS V2 as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you for all your help and support, it's very much appreciated. Thank you gents!

No worries Darron, hope that things aren't too chaotic.

No problems Darron, I've had some serious disruption to my work recently and I understand the pressure. Very glad to hear that your business is growing though.

The takeover begins

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No worries Darron you have loads on just now and you know that we will all still be here whenever things begin to quiet down ( slightly!)

I had some left of the samples that were sent out ages ago, Lemon Cool and Russian Leather. Picked them out to see what they were like again and the scent has matured wonderfully on both of them.

Tried the lemon cool this morning and I remember my first review depicting the scent l=as such that you'd find in a cheap cleaning product, however a few months down the line and the scent has changed into almost lemon sherbet, very sweet and strong, but its actually smells delicious, like you could eat it! put half a finger scoop into a bowl and lathered it as I would do any other soap. Loaded pretty easily with probably enough for tomorrow left in the bowl. Face lathered and as I added water the lather blew right up into thick, glossy, dense lather with a fantastic and simple scent. Glorious shave and didn't feel the need for any post shave products. Looking forward to revisiting the Russian Leather and maybe buying a tub of 1912! great product @Fox

Back
Top Bottom