Groomed Facial scrub
3P Preshave cream
Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap
Semogue 1800 Boar Brush
Muhle OC razor in Bog Wood with a BIC Chrome Platinum Blade
Alum Block and rinse
Arko Classic Cream
Denim Original AS

I haven't used this razor for a long long time. Three passes for a great BBS shave with absolutely no issues

image.jpg~SOTD~

Prep....Shower ~ Donkey milk soap
Razor....Rockwell 6c on setting 6
Blade....Treet carbon steel
Soap....Saponifcio Varesino ~ Felce Aromatica
Brush....Fine stout black and orange with angel hair
Scuttle....Giles Shaving Co
Post....BBA Post Shave Balm
Scent....Tom Ford Black Orchid......copy oil from Mr Perfume

Razor kindly on load from @Wayne Pritchard ,Thanks mate :)

Another wonderful shave with the Rockwell on plate six, you never feel like you could mess up with this razor, nice bit of kit although a plate 7/8 would be nice to see but plate 6 is just right for everyday shaving, for me.
The soap......well it's SV. Say no more! A really enjoyable shave that left me clean shaven to my normal super smooth standards.
I would recommend this razor in a heart beat.

Have a blessed day.......:)

Last edited:
04.10.2017 Anniversary Shave - St. Francis of Assisi Day

Vigshaving Finest Badger 2 bandas
Barrister & Mann Bay Rum
Heljestrand Kindal
Heljestrand Hollow Ground
Lucky Tiger Face Tonic

Musgo Real Bálsamo​

LthhnJJ.jpg

What an excellent way to start my birthday! These Heljestrand blades treated me wonderfully and gave me a close, smooth uneventful shave with ease. I was a bit cautious on the first pass, but on the second and last pass I was more confident and I could navigate the face with ease. A commentary on the feel of these blades: love it! It's always present the blade, it's the razor that I own where the blade feel is very, very present, but as it is very sharp the experience was smooth nonetheless. Even more so than with a modern GEM razor that I tried last shave.

The B&M Bay Rum was the first Bay Rum that I tried and i fell in love with it as soon as I opened the can. A very spicy, hot and pungent fragrance, that stayed for the whole duration of the shave. Very easy to lather, a dense, slick and hydrated lather galore! Top quality.

My compliments to each and everyone of you, and wish you a day at least as good as mine!

04.10.2017 Anniversary Shave - St. Francis of Assisi Day
Vigshaving Finest Badger 2 bandas
Barrister & Mann Bay Rum
Heljestrand Kindal
Heljestrand Hollow Ground
Lucky Tiger Face Tonic

Musgo Real Bálsamo

LthhnJJ.jpg

What an excellent way to start my birthday! These Heljestrand blades treated me wonderfully and gave me a close, smooth uneventful shave with ease. I was a bit cautious on the first pass, but on the second and last pass I was more confident and I could navigate the face with ease. A commentary on the feel of these blades: love it! It's always present the blade, it's the razor that I own where the blade feel is very, very present, but as it is very sharp the experience was smooth nonetheless. Even more so than with a modern GEM razor that I tried last shave.

The B&M Bay Rum was the first Bay Rum that I tried and i fell in love with it as soon as I opened the can. A very spicy, hot and pungent fragrance, that stayed for the whole duration of the shave. Very easy to lather, a dense, slick and hydrated lather galore! Top quality.

My compliments to each and everyone of you, and wish you a day at least as good as mine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom