SOTD Saturday 13th to Friday 19th August 2016

Hi Steve, I use the ASD2 with a feather blade when I only need a light shave, after using a feather AC the day Before.
After a ASD2 use I normaly go for something like the H2/ R2 or maybe one of my kamisori and tomorrow I will probably use my Hone 15.
I do like to mix it up a little and use all my razors in a kind of rotation.
Thanks for your comment on today's photo, Paul.
Thanks Paul @Blademonkey for that.
I too like to rotate my razors but the AS-D2 is the most frustrating razor I own.
I normally use a Feather blade but today I thought I would use a Rapira SSS as I invariably get good results with this blade.
For a quick DFS this razor is great but for anything closer I leave it in the drawer.
Cheers

Thanks Paul @Blademonkey for that.
I too like to rotate my razors but the AS-D2 is the most frustrating razor I own.
I normally use a Feather blade but today I thought I would use a Rapira SSS as I invariably get good results with this blade.
For a quick DFS this razor is great but for anything closer I leave it in the drawer.
Cheers
Yes I agree it has its limitations, I find my ATT M2/Hone 15 to be far better as mild razors but still like to use it every now and again even if it's just to remind me how much better my other mild razors are!
Have a nice day.

LWOqN1Wl.jpg

Merkur Progress + Gillette Silver Blue Blade || Morris & Forndran ||
Wickham Soap Co. Club Cola || G.F.T West Indian Limes Skin Food

Salutations Everyone
After painting my fence (and, it must be said, most of myself) a long soak followed, then...

Soap: Cella
Brush: Omega 80800
Razor: Schick Injector G8
Blade: Schick Injector (ex China)
Fragrance: Eau Sauvage EDT
Music: Bach Solo Cello Suites (Bylsma)

What a razor. A very gentle touch required; as there's a fair gap between the blade and guard rail...so a heavy hand may lead to irritation. Not much today, though; good Cella protection and a resulting BBS.

Have a great day.20160818_145833.jpg

Back
Top Bottom