SOTD Saturday 10th to Friday 16th September 2016

I think you'll find that's the pepper one...salt has fewer holes:D:D:D. Personally, I like to use a milk frother to generate a lather with really difficult soaps;).

I didn't really know that there's a different name for the pepper one. But makes sense now, one is salt... other can be pepper... I'm a dummy.
I was actually joking when talking to other people, about why I prefer face lathering, as bowl lathering feels too close of cooking for me. But you, sir, are taking it on another level. :D

via Imgflip Meme Generator

I didn't really know that there's a different name for the pepper one. But makes sense now, one is salt... other can be pepper... I'm a dummy.
I was actually joking when talking to other people, about why I prefer face lathering, as bowl lathering feels too close of cooking for me. But you, sir, are taking it on another level. :D

How the hell did you know I like to wear a chef's jacket while shaving?

...and did you know that Chuck Norris uses a food processor...to FACE LATHER?:confused::cool::confused:

yk55g5p.jpg

Cella, Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima / Zenith 505AK EXTRA - Silvertip / Fatip Piccolo / Polsilver SI / Cella Aftershave Lotion

Last edited:
Morning/Evening Folks

Today's proceedings:
Bulldog coupon wash
EJ Best Badger
Haslinger Honig
Face lather
Gillette Fat Handle Tech (USA, 38-41)
Astra SP #2
Thayer's Rose and Aloe Vera Witch Hazel
Proraso Green splash
Bowie Low

The Honig's great stuff. I usually only use the EJ for bowl lathering and face painting; but gave it a whirl with a face lather today. I still prefer my boars and synthetic for face work (especially in terms of backbone); but the badger did an admirable job. Plenty close, thick, smooth unctuousness; through which the Astra glided effortlessly.

Be safe and well, everyone.
20160915_101323.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg SOTD Thusday 15th September 2016 Good morning One and all.

Prep..shower..face wash with Wickham mild coconut soap.
Pre..Bloom water.
Razor..Hone type 15.
Blade..Nacet #2.
Brush..Kent BK8.
Soap..Wickham Parma violet.
Post..Thayers Lavendar AF WH.
EDP..Obssesion Calvin Kline.

Another great shave using Wickham parma violet, a wonderful scent.
The Hone seems to work well with these blades, both sharp and smooth. Left feeling as smooth as David Niven and refreshed, ready for another day.

Wishing you all a tremendous Thursday , over and out.

Back
Top Bottom