Six Nations - written in the stars?

For a team and a country with the biggest player base in world rugby I would be disappointed If I were English to have a New Zealander as your capatain a South African second row and a south sea Island number 8 what's going wrong with England.
I can understand smaller nations with limited resources but England have no excuse.
Come on Jamie - don't stop there, how about the foreign manager.

If I were Jeremy Corbin I would use the English Rugby team as a good example what Immigration can do for the UK when England put out their strongest team it will look something like this shameful.

Manu Tuilagi Samoan
Brad Barritt South African
Billy Vunipola Fijian
Mako Vunipola Fijian
George Kruis South African
Dylan Hartley New Zealand.

Last edited:
Ireland/Wales was a cracker, the better team didn't win. Would be very happy from an Irish perspective - retirements, injuries and new faces - I was fearful before the game and expected to be beaten, but it was a really positive performance barring the scrum.

Total step up in class from those two poor quality games yesterday, how they gave the South African prop CJ Stander man of the match is a joke the Irish scrum was second best, Jamie Roberts was a easy choice I'm looking forward to playing Scotland next week.

I think the whole who was born where situation is a bit 10 years too late, its the way it is so lets just get over it, as long as you play for one national side and don't get the opportunity to revert to your original point of birth nation, I see no problem in this 21st century multicultural society.

Before we move on perhaps Jamie would explain to me the difference between George North born in England - English Father/Welsh mother - perfectly entitled to play for Wales - and Dylan Hartley born in New Zealand to an English mother and who has played all his schoolboy and senior rugby in England - who is perfectly entitled to play for England.

Back
Top Bottom