Show off your TSR 2016 LE Shavemac brushes

I don't want to ruin the surprise but I highly suspect it's a brush made from unicorn hair, mounted in a moon rock handle!!!

Roll up, roll up!!!!

:)
Now why do you have to go ruining my surprise? ;) you missed the presentation, hand delivered by Thor.

I know I know I know
WW handle with Shavemac knot.[emoji14]

I see actually the "Shapes" area of his website is password protected. That happened right after this thread started as I was looking at them that morning but in the evening the access was blocked.

7ae63af164db4955d292f2345ecb3128.jpg

No reply from Bernd, so doubt we can get what was planned on the go. Next group buy won't be for some time gents. Unless someone else is willing to organise. Good news is we have managed to offer every class of badger Shavemac has available since starting the group buys :)

Well Nishy you deserve a bit of time off! The time will allow us to save up for what will be I'm sure, very special. This one has severely kicked in the AD and I'll have at least one more Shavemac by then.

Thanks Nishy. I'm glad I got to participate in at least one. You are correct, this will definitely give us all an opportunity to spend some quality time with our existing brushes and re-juggle our brush rotations. And knowing what you're busy with, I'd say group buys should be the last thing on your mind :)

The man Bernd has replied he is considering our idea for a late autumn release. What is it? Well as it was Erik's @Mr_Smartepants idea I will leave the pleasure of revealing all to himself :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom