Show off your TSR 2016 LE Shavemac brushes

5th use with my DO1 2band today. Scritch has almost gone, coming up to my magic number 7. Great brush especially when painting. But I have made my decision in that this brush comes in second after my last 26mm LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip. That brush has a totally different face feel, more luxurious if that's possible.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

At the risk of sounding a touch stupid how are people loading their bulb knots??? I have a non group buy brush with the same knot that has just turned up but I am used to fans.

I love the bulbin use, but on loading I'm getting a dense patch of soap at the tip, with little around the edges. Makes it hard to pick up enough soap.

I guess the trick is to ensure you hold the bush at different angles to coat all of it, but I haven't noticed this with other bulbs???

Is it only me???

Matt

Hi Matt, with the bulb it takes a little longer to load definitely no mashing the whole upper band is caked in soap before I stop lots of water on the puck helps to gravitate the lather lower, whilst allowing for good flow through IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Variable loft brush would be attractive to me if it was fully retractable to be used as a travel brush. Would be a stella travel brush, mind you!!

Variable loft brush would be attractive to me if it was fully retractable to be used as a travel brush. Would be a stella travel brush, mind you!!
Shavemac used to make one with a variable loft, but I don't think the knot fully retracted. It was designed by Dr Chris Moss. I don't know if Bernd would make you one as it's no longer shown on the shavemac website.

Back
Top Bottom