Shaving Acquisitions Jan. 2023

AL9nZEX0VkRlaNfJwgL3MtuwOzzG-5TtyXbJ0NB4p49V6avjeoamvmLX92P6vHcIdBSuGomhPhatqaf7cMfRYSSMrBaQHB4I3AquexZfq5RhIRmXvAdoyRb7W9zbGwpRYYRUlbOBaQDrrJ4iPmQAccOvubCYeA=s800

Little stash of Rhinos, some alternative Super Blues and Malaysian Nacets.

Thanks for the heads-up Shubs @donnie_arko

My lack of restraint continues...

Mr DHL with a MakeUp.Uk bounty.

IMG_20230123_143944.jpg

I was intrigued by the razor, it looks like Treet's take on the Wilkinson Sword Classic. I'm intrigued if the Treet one performs like the Wilko.

IMG_20230123_144036.jpg

A few Wars aftershaves. The blue one smells a bit like Brutal Classic, and the one of the right I had a quick sniff and it reminds me of something I already own but I can't put my finger on it.

Last edited:
My lack of restraint continues...

Mr DHL with a MakeUp.Uk bounty.

View attachment 99376

I was intrigued by the razor, it looks like Treet's take on the Wilkinson Sword Classic. I'm intrigued if the Treet one performs like the Wilko.

View attachment 99377

A few Wars aftershaves. The blue one smells a bit like Brutal Classic, and the one of the right I had a quick sniff and it reminds me of something I already own but I can't put my finger on it.
what aftershave is that green bottle in the first pic?

imeant the first pic but thanks for letting me know about the ones in the second one :)

Oh sorry, it's "Effect Cucumber", but the ingredients are as follows.

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus , Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Citric Acid, Diethyl Phthalate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal,

So, I thought it could be used an aftershave.

Reactions: saj
Oh sorry, it's "Effect Cucumber", but the ingredients are as follows.

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus , Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Citric Acid, Diethyl Phthalate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal,

So, I thought it could be used an aftershave.
nice let us know how it goes, btw that treet which like you said looks like the wilkinson sword de razor, that was the first de razor i tried, its good

I was just going to say that, only noticed you'd pointed it out in your original post when I hit 'Reply'! I'll bet its the self same razor. Mine is with my ex who likes it for her legs as its so safe and mild.

Back
Top Bottom