Shaving Acquisitions Jan. 2023

I didn't see a thread so I made one. Enough of the pansy "hand wringing". I saw a deal for 25% off and free shipping just when I needed to replenish my Fine L'Orange Noir AS and I added a couple of goodies to boot since there isn't a manjack amongst you Island Apes with the "sack" to castigate me for buying a puck of MWF and at discount to boot!! It would be considered sedition at minimum!! :giggle:

Bn7YEMl.jpg

Mail call… mainly for distribution to other sub members but couple of those brushes are for me. All the way from zenith in Italy - big boar brush.

Purchased and paid for around October so didn’t break ‘restricted purchases) of 2023. 31mm knot with 57mm loft. Chunky boy

View attachment 98438
View attachment 98439
Nice, love that green colour,
sorry have to ask any more pics? Lol

Mail call… mainly for distribution to other sub members but couple of those brushes are for me. All the way from zenith in Italy - big boar brush.

Purchased and paid for around October so didn’t break ‘restricted purchases) of 2023. 31mm knot with 57mm loft. Chunky boy

View attachment 98438
View attachment 98439

Beautiful brush.

How did you go about ordering a custom brush from Zenith? They make some excellent brushes but they are not always the easiest to track down.

Beautiful brush.

How did you go about ordering a custom brush from Zenith? They make some excellent brushes but they are not always the easiest to track down.
Indeed!
It was a group buy from wetshaving subreddit , one guy had a contact with someone from zenith (not entirely sure who but could ask). If I recall correctly, they needed an order of at least 50 brushes to make it viable! As a group we ended up ordering around 130 of them…

Indeed they usually are, especially the 31mm in fat handle!
Just a shame it wasn’t an unbleached boar!

Dear Mrs Satanfriendly

I promise not to buy any more shaving gear this year.......

That one lasted a whole 3 days. How dare they have a 'Bath House' shop in York? The Bath House orange flower shaving soap

View attachment 98461
Bought shower gel from the store in Ambleside recently from the lovely Japanese lady store manager, the products are very good with some interesting scents. Will probably pop into the nearest store to me at Knutsford Cheshire to purchase a cologne that I quite liked.

Back
Top Bottom