Shave Of The Day Saturday 8th -Friday 14th July

6d5ff6f7c909a361f3103fc45b8cbbaa.jpg

TIMELESS/UFO :: ELITE :: S.V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Number Six - 'ooft' - as they say in the Scot's vernacular. Nice picture. I.

Sotd - Sunday - 9/7

Razor - Merkur 37c
Blade - Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Brush - Vie Long Epsilon brown horse
Soap - SV - Tundra Artica
Post - Witch hazel
A/S - Floid vigoroso LE
Balm - Floid
Scent - Creed Bois de Portugal.

Result - top end. I'm smoother than a otter's Speedos. I'm trying to break the Maseto spell - I wondered which of my brushes would be the opposite? An Epsilon horse of course. A wall of badger versus a wall of horse. Brown horse at that. Superior lather from the SV soap. It really is very good. I probably didn't need the balm - my face felt so good but where's the fun in that? Those products aren't going to use themselves. I.

Sotd - Sunday - 9/7

Razor - Merkur 37c
Post - Witch hazel
A/S - Floid vigoroso LE
Balm - Floid

Result - top end. I'm smoother than a otter's Speedos. I'm trying to break the Maseto spell - I wondered which of my brushes would be the opposite? An Epsilon horse of course. A wall of badger versus a wall of horse. Brown horse at that. Superior lather from the SV soap. It really is very good. I probably didn't need the balm - my face felt so good but where's the fun in that? Those products aren't going to use themselves. I.

"Those products aren't going to use themselves." Quote of the month :)

Sotd - Sunday - 9/7

Razor - Merkur 37c
Post - Witch hazel
A/S - Floid vigoroso LE
Balm - Floid

'Those products aren't going to use themselves'. Sounds like a line from The Wire! Although we might need to replace aren't with ain't. Brilliant Iain.

Razor: Mongoose B2 w/Timeless Dimpled Handle
Blade: Feather (1)
Brush: El Druida Red Heart Chakte Kok/African Blackwood 2 Band Badger
Soap: Timeless Signature Bay Rum
A/S: Fine Platinum
Bowl: Symmetrical Pottery Blue & Lt. Purple Bowl

A 3 pass BBS shave this evening. An outstanding shave.
Timeless Razor Signature Shaving Soap by Oleo Soapworks. This exclusive, premium quality soap whips up into an excellent, luxurious lather which helps provide a fantastic shaving experience. The fragrance is a warm masculine scent with bay rum, musk, amber, and a hint of spice.
9 07 17a.jpg

Razor: Mongoose B2 w/Timeless Dimpled Handle
Blade: Feather (1)
Brush: El Druida Red Heart Chakte Kok/African Blackwood 2 Band Badger
Soap: Timeless Signature Bay Rum
A/S: Fine Platinum
Bowl: Symmetrical Pottery Blue & Lt. Purple Bowl

A 3 pass BBS shave this evening. An outstanding shave.
Timeless Razor Signature Shaving Soap by Oleo Soapworks. This exclusive, premium quality soap whips up into an excellent, luxurious lather which helps provide a fantastic shaving experience. The fragrance is a warm masculine scent with bay rum, musk, amber, and a hint of spice.
View attachment 26799
A beautiful setting to show your shaving kit. :)

Sotd - Sunday - 9/7

Razor - Merkur 37c
Post - Witch hazel
A/S - Floid vigoroso LE
Balm - Floid

What's this thing you have with otters, I'm waiting for as wet as an otters pocket! :)

No picture today, but:

Hot Towel, La Savonniere Du Moulin stick, RazoRock Monster, Muhle R41, Rapira SS (3), Cold Rinse.

What a soap this is turning out to be. Day 10 in a row using this stuff and it continues to impress. Lathers like a beast, protects like nobodies business and leaves your skin feeling GREAT! This is only my 3rd shave with the Rapira blade too, and this blade is becoming a firm favourite also. Smooth and efficient (although lets face it, it's in an R41!), I can see me buying plenty of these!

No picture today, but:

Hot Towel, La Savonniere Du Moulin stick, RazoRock Monster, Muhle R41, Rapira SS (3), Cold Rinse.

What a soap this is turning out to be. Day 10 in a row using this stuff and it continues to impress. Lathers like a beast, protects like nobodies business and leaves your skin feeling GREAT! This is only my 3rd shave with the Rapira blade too, and this blade is becoming a firm favourite also. Smooth and efficient (although lets face it, it's in an R41!), I can see me buying plenty of these!
one of the best soaps out there imo, I love it:)

Back
Top Bottom