Shave of the day Saturday 15th-Friday 21st july 2017

SOTD 20170721

Dtk4bo1.jpg

Brush: J&T® black walnut / Maggard synthetic ("Black Mag") 24 mm.
Shaving soap: TFS Tabacco Verde Forte.
Razor: Asylum Rx.
Blade: Kai Titan Mild (7).
After shave: TFS Tabacco Verde Forte ASB.

A very nice razor too - that Asylum ... ;)

Friday's shave

Pre-shave - Hot shower, Aloe Vera soap, followed by Gentleman's Groom Room Shave Prep+
Razor - ATT SE1.
Blade - Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink Razor Blades (day 3).
Soap - Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Buddha Wood.
Brush - Simpsons Chubby 2 - Best Badger.
Post shave - Myrsol "Metilsol" Astringent After Shave, followed by Ibiza Aloe Aloe Vera Cream.

A 1 pass shave this morning, after a late shave yesterday evening. Nice to get back to a daily shave routine.

Have a great day.

All the best,

Chris

Cap the week;

image1.png

BBA all round - started with a cold-water face wash. Then, a cold-water face rinse. Then, some pre-shave oil. The Maseto then whipped up a magnificent lather with the shave cream. I shaved. I finished off with some post-shave balm.

I am smooth, I assumed there might be some rawness or irritation but there is none. The razor + Nacet combo was superb.

Onto the next one, chaps!

Edit: let's tag @Emma C. so she can have my views - every little helps!

Last edited:
Cap the week;

image1.png

BBA all round - started with a cold-water face wash. Then, a cold-water face rinse. Then, some pre-shave oil. The Maseto then whipped up a magnificent lather with the shave cream. I shaved. I finished off with some post-shave balm.

I am smooth, I assumed there might be some rawness or irritation but there is none. The razor + Nacet combo was superb.

Onto the next one, chaps!
Which BBA product did you like the most? If I was told to pick one and only one of their products it would have to be the wonderfull post shave balm. What would you pick? :)

Which BBA product did you like the most? If I was told to pick one and only one of their products it would have to be the wonderfull post shave balm. What would you pick? :)
I would probably agree with you there. I did enjoy it all but the post shave smells good, absorbs quickly and I don't feel sticky/oily/greasy. I enjoyed the shave cream but it felt very similar to the gentlemans face care club cream, though that has a preferable scent in my opinion. :)

I would probably agree with you there. I did enjoy it all but the post shave smells good, absorbs quickly and I don't feel sticky/oily/greasy. I enjoyed the shave cream but it felt very similar to the gentlemans face care club cream, though that has a preferable scent in my opinion. :)
Thank you for your considered response :)

Back
Top Bottom