Shave of the day Saturday 15th-Friday 21st july 2017

Greetings Gents,

Quick question - does the Merkur 37c get through (dull) blades quicker than say the Merkur 34c? Reason for asking - just has the worse shave possible, still feeling sore on my neck, and crimson flowed and not sure if I should have changed my Wilkinson razor after two uses.

Thanks in advance,

Brian
I have read that slants dull blades quicker but I have no experience as I change blades after 3 or 4 shaves, depending on my memory :)

Greetings Gents,

Quick question - does the Merkur 37c get through (dull) blades quicker than say the Merkur 34c? Reason for asking - just has the worse shave possible, still feeling sore on my neck, and crimson flowed and not sure if I should have changed my Wilkinson razor after two uses.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Brian - what do you mean by a dull blade? Bad news on the claret spilled mate. I've used the Slant for years happily and never had that sort of experience. I.

I have read that slants dull blades quicker but I have no experience as I change blades after 3 or 4 shaves, depending on my memory :)

I think you may have answered Brian's question. Unless it's something special I will toss the blade after two or three uses. They are cheap - and there is only one way to find out if you are pushing it with a blade - and the result is generally unpleasant finding out. cheers - I.

I think you may have answered Brian's question. Unless it's something special I will toss the blade after two or three uses. They are cheap - and there is only one way to find out if you are pushing it with a blade - and the result is generally unpleasant finding out. cheers - I.
I'm not sure if I have, as everything you read on forums and/or blogs are usually/always subjective. :)

Shaving of the day. Soap and after shave Irish Moss, Brush Proyet badger two bands, razor Koraat 8/8 . Just fabulous. Good Friday friends.
9476c493d9e7caa498a77fea60cee29b.jpg

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom