Secret Santa (COMPLETED!)

RE: Secret Santa

On second thoughts Montague, DO NOT SEND ME THAT MONKEY!! Peeing on the curtains is a definite no-no, and by the sounds of things the cooking 'skills' would in no way compensate.
Notsharp, are you sending a cat that's been trained to groom its owner?

RE: Secret Santa (Running)

I've received mine and sent mine too!

shanky887614 said:
what are the rules for this?

Looks like you've missed the boat. Prof Blighty has organised this and I don't think anybody can be added now.

Pig Cat said:
I've received mine and sent mine too!

shanky887614 said:
what are the rules for this?

Looks like you've missed the boat. Prof Blighty has organised this and I don't think anybody can be added now.

Not quite true PC,

There's still plenty of time for shanky to send me lots of stuff, not to exceed $200 of course.

Dodgy

Mine arrived on Monday but was unable to get to the sorting office until today.
Sent mine
Now only have to wait 3 weeks to open it.
It could be a long 3 weeks.

My present to send off came today will be sending it to the receive some time its fab if i do say so myself :icon_razz: can't wait till christmas.

My prezzie arrived today...............only 3 weeks to wait to open it and no idea where it came from as they used a pre-paid postage stamp so no postmark.............lol
As to my recipient I'm buggered if I can figure out what they would want, searched all posts............so it's off to town tomorrow and ????????

Pig Cat said:
I do hope nobody is going to be a spoilsport and open their present before Christmas Day.

Nope mine is off up to Stoke and going under my sisters christmas tree until I sneak down at 4am............:icon_razz::icon_razz:

missingskin said:
Pig Cat said:
I do hope nobody is going to be a spoilsport and open their present before Christmas Day.

Nope mine is off up to Stoke and going under my sisters christmas tree until I sneak down at 4am............:icon_razz::icon_razz:

i think im going to sneak downstairs at 1am Christmas morning

Two packages arrived yesterday from Scotland labled TSR and when the wife found out what that meant, plus knowing there was an exchange, she whisked them off the table and into the Christmas holding area. Not even a peek was allowed. "Who ever sent this intended it to be open on Christmas day" my better half informed me "you already have enough". No time even for a PowerPoint presentation on why I needed to know what was inside.

3 weeks solitary confinement before total Freedom.

Robert Otten said:
Two packages arrived yesterday from Scotland labled TSR and when the wife found out what that meant, plus knowing there was an exchange, she whisked them off the table and into the Christmas holding area. Not even a peek was allowed. "Who ever sent this intended it to be open on Christmas day" my better half informed me "you already have enough". No time even for a PowerPoint presentation on why I needed to know what was inside.

3 weeks solitary confinement before total Freedom.

Two?! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom