Secret Santa (COMPLETED!)

RE: Secret Santa

Robert Otten said:
I think the posted limit was a Tenner - but what the hell Gillettes are cheap over here This is a very fun event and very happy to participate 2nd year running.
Regards, Robert

How you doin buddy,

Jeeeeez Bob, don't be telling the foreigners that. How the hell am I gonna continue justifying the crazy prices on Slimbo's razors that I somehow manage to find for him. He can't resist anything that's E4, and I even found some soap with that date (which was very expensive as you might imagine......

Well, maybe he won't read this post or yours. He has a short attention span anyway and a kinda bad short term memory to boot.

Type at you later,

Martin

Oh yeah, that German razor you mentioned looks pretty interesting and I'l be happy to test drive it at some point.....thanks.

The list for the Secret Santa so far is...

factormax
Pig Cat ARRIVED
balidey
missingskin ARRIVED
BlkKnight
Sunburry Boy
bejay
N-Architect
Johnus
tuftey
Hax
Dipesh
frenchblade ARRIVED
notsharp ARRIVED
pedro083
soapalchemist
dodgy
cubert ARRIVED
robert otten ARRIVED
northern saint ARRIVED
quatro james
wellboy ARRIVED
tall paul
mikael
yellow jim
Kev
duffer ARRIVED

The Secret Santa is running now!

Martin.

Thanks for all your efforts Prof.

Is there a general consensus about which date is best to send the parcels? I don't mind doing it now but it just seems a bit early (even though, according to the shops, it's Xmas already!)

soapalchemist said:
If I'ld known Marlin's monkey could cook, I would have begged to be paired with him.:)
Nice work organising this Prof.

Hi there you nice woman,

Yeah, be careful what you wish for. That cheeky wee monkey can cook just fine.....when he wants to. Little jerk has taken to oversalting stuff he's made lots of time before. Gotta be doing it on purpose. I've also caught him peeing on the drapes behind the couch a few times (where it's tough to see). Remember, I did mention he's become rather obnoxious recently.

Hell Sharon, I'll be happy to ship him off to you for free. Guaranteed live delivery....I promise. Yep, you can be sure that whoever delivers that package will be a live person. As for the monkey....all bets are off.

Monty

Back
Top Bottom