Secret Santa (COMPLETED!)

RE: Secret Santa

I'm up for it; but can I just say to my secret Santa, absolutely no need to keep my present shaving related.:icon_rolleyes:
French Blade did a fantastic job of organising it last year. Are you volunteering again FB? Or are you volunteering Prof?

I've been in touch with FB and he doen't want the load this year, but is willing to assist. The trouble is we've left it very late to get this going.

So we need to get the final list sorted and pm each one involved.

If I get the time I'll do it tomorrow.

Hiya,

I'd like to join the gang if I may. This'll be a good time to get rid of my helper monkey, which has recently become quite obnoxious.

Martin

As I said to the Prof, I'd like someone else to take a shot at it this year ;)
But that said, I'd like to participate this year!! So count me in :icon_cheesygrin:

M.

and I could use a helper monkey ;)

Yeah Baby! In like Flynn. Just got back from the Cincinnati razor show and got a couple razors for ... Oh, don't worry, that's only part of the package. I'm still using my peppermint shaving cream from last year. In the states I believe you have to post your package by mid November to ensure delivery on time - perhaps someone can drill down on an exact date; haven't seen anything in the paper yet.

I think the posted limit was a Tenner - but what the hell Gillettes are cheap over here as well as Washington Lavender and soaps/creams, coffee from Seattle etc. Just want to give a good present that someone can use throughout the new year(s).

This is a very fun event and very happy to participate 2nd year running.

EDIT: Here's the table from USPS. https://www.usps.com/shippingdates/

Regards, Robert

soapalchemist said:
Well, if the Prof's up for it, Max and Dodgy are a match made in heaven. Never mind all that picking names out of a hat business.

Nice to have an excuse to type in your direction Sharon (may I call you Yente?),

Yeah, I can teach the monkey how to make a quiche and some crepes.....nothing fancy. He already knows how to prepare French Toast with Snails (the monkey and I both love that).

Hmmm, I also have a calendar that was found at a very exclusive estate sale a while back. Actually, I grabbed the thing from a dumpster in back that was filled with really nasty stuff, but it doesn't smell so bad anymore. It's titled "French Floozies of the 1940s", and has many provocative pictures of women in bloomers with saucy looks on their faces. Think he'd like that Sharon?

Jeeez, it's gonna be a tough choice if Max and I are matched up. Thanks for thinking of me.

Merwin

Right, thats a goodly number so far.

Can everyone who is going to participate please pm me with your proper full name and postal address including any postcode/ zip code and the like please.

Those of you who have bought shaving stuff from me in the past needen't bother I should already have your details.

Guidelines:

£10 spend limit, not including postage.
Grooming related item, not necessarily shaving related.

anything else you want, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom