beejay ARRIVED
northern st ARRIVED
robert otten ARRIVED
quatro james ARRIVED
tall paul ARRIVED
blkknight ARRIVED
mikael ARRIVED
yellow jim ARRIVED

That's it then! All packages arrived safe and sound. Happy Christmas everyone!
Many thanks

Martin

RE: Secret Santa (Running)

Took mine to the post office today and realised I'ld only written the person's name on the label, and not finished writing their address. Doh! Tomorrow for definite. Nothing received here yet.

FrenchBlade said:
hunnymonster said:
Just a small thought from last year - double wrap the secret santa gift (maybe even festive paper on the inner layer) - or you'll find that Sharon opens hers a week before everyone else :D
She's never going to live that one down is she? :icon_razz::icon_cheesygrin::D

M.

To be fair it's because I heard an unconfirmed report that someone's had arrived and as you would with a parcel, unwrapped it... to find the gift naked within (obviously a second layer of wrapping might have saved the excitement for whenever-you-open-your-prezzies) rather than dragging up Sharon's overexuberance last year :)

O.K. O.K. so now I'm taking it out of the box, and I'm putting wrapping paper on it. It will now be fully clothed. There willl be no excuse for the recipient of this. Mine last year was NAKED.:icon_eek:

Sent mine out Monday.

Received a parcel today no tsr marking but not waiting for anything else so i think mine may have arrived!

RE: Secret Santa

soapalchemist said:
On second thoughts Montague, DO SEND ME THAT MONKEY!! Peeing on the curtains is a definite plus, and by the sounds of things the cooking 'skills' would in some way compensate for my total lack of those.
Notsharp, are you sending a cat that's been trained to groom its owner?

Fixed that up real nice for you darlin,

Sadly, the monkey has expired in a hideous manner. I just don't know of any easy way to say it, and I hope your Holiday Season won't be totally ruint. I will send you a message with all the gory details (only because I know you'd wanna hear em).

I am sorry,

Mopiest

Mopy, I am absolutely gutted to hear that Monkey is not even now in customs clearance quarantine. I had already removed all curtains from the house......and gone on a water/juice fast. (I only have juice when I am really hungry, and sometimes I even put some honey in it). I've been setting myself up for the last month to receive this monkey, so it's difficult to express how devastated I am. I would hate this to degenerate into a blood bath exchange, as has occasionally happened on some threads......suffice to say I am personally PMing the people in charge about this failed (but PR*MISED) gift. If you receive a message telling you that you have received a lifetime ban for no reason the next time you attempt to log on.....well, may you know you have been guilty of 'UNGENTLEMANLY CONDUCT'.
Oh yeah, +1

Oh, and I posted mine successfully today.

soapalchemist said:
Oh yeah, +1

Dear Sharilyn,

Heh, that was a very pleasant post. I would bet we might make each other laugh a time or two if we ever met. Lots of cocktails wouldn't hurt either. I hope to God your husband appreciates your sense of humor. That last "+1" line you typed was a pretty funny topper.

Thanks for making me smile on occasion,

Mushy

Re: Secret Santa (Running)

My Secret Santa arrived this morning - most surprising as I didn't think Royal Mail delivered on Sundays... I guess that the big, jolly guy himself must have had a word with them...

Big thanks to the sender :)

Back
Top Bottom