Secret Santa 2014 *Updated*

Just a quick reminder I still need everyones address before I can start sorting out this out. So if the people who have not sent them please P.M. me. Thanks.................

BigBoar said:
Got me worried now..... I really hope a joker on here doesn't send lard. I'd be in real trouble!

Aah now then, it might be an idea to keep your prezzie away from heat sources.......:angel::icon_razz:

thrifty said:
How about goose fat?

No, No,No,...........only animal byproducts that are allowed are in shaving products.:s.......

So now the question, don't how should we mark the package/parcel so that they get opened prior to Chrimbo? I would be tempted to not put 'Secret Santa' on it as items sometimes go 'missing' when in the post.

Fish

Fish said:
So now the question, don't how should we mark the package/parcel so that they get opened prior to Chrimbo? I would be tempted to not put 'Secret Santa' on it as items sometimes go 'missing' when in the post.

Fish

Good point,

Whenever I send a package to Limeyland or thereabouts, the idea of losing it bugs me. Tracking is crazy money but dat's an option I guess. Instead, a new and cheap shipping method is being used with excellent results.

Yeah, if the box contains a few Gillettes and maybe a soap/cream, there is a good way to make things safer. I just puff up the contents!!! Yep, I embellish a bit about what everything's worth. Maybe 3-4 times actual value or so.

That way, I know the package will be kept track of by Customs and won't go missing. Matter of fact, the Post Office will hold it for you guys! Now how thoughtful is that? Plus, it costs me nothing extra to be nice!!!!

Heh, my Secret Santa target is usually surprised, I declare the value at $400 because of sentimental reasons and to help insure personal attention by the Limey Post Office.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom