Secret Santa 2014 *Updated*

Hi everyone, just a quick reminder to PM me when you have sent you Secret Santa gift so I can try to keep this on track.
Also can you post in this thread when you receive your gift for the same reasons.
Your help is much appreciated !!!

Sanity Clause has been - I would ask that he asks his elf in the red van not to ring the bloody door bell at 7 am to deliver things though, especially when I've been good, working late shift and didn't get to bet until the back of 3!

Bah Humbug to you all!

Will be posting mine towards the end of the week.

Oh, and I got a parcel marked TSR through at the weekend as well. Thank you SS, roll on the 25th!

Ken T M said:
Will be posting mine towards the end of the week.

Oh, and I got a parcel marked TSR through at the weekend as well. Thank you SS, roll on the 25th!

If you can PM me the day you post it I will update my book......thanks Ken.

Hi All, by now all of you should have posted or be ready to post your presents (I hope !!). If you have posted them and not told me via PM the date you posted them, can you do this asap please. Also if you have received your present and not posted in this thread, can you do so asap please.
I will start chasing up people at the weekend.............
:dodgy:

Mr_Smartepants said:
I have not yet received mine yet. But still 14 days and a wake-up to go...

Don't panic Erik Santa ( the postal system) has your present ................he just checking his list to see if you have naughty or nice........:icon_razz:

Mr_Smartepants said:
I have not yet received mine yet. But still 14 days and a wake-up to go...

Don't panic Erik Santa ( the postal system) has your present ................he just checking his list to see if you have naughty or nice........:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom