Secret Santa 2014 *Updated*

Secret Santa 2014

dodgy said:
missingskin said:
Dipesh said:
Any rules on if the other person doesn't send? I got diddled last year.

The problem is that this is done on a trust basis but I will have a think.

Here's another example of a Limey flavored shaving forum being so polite and all.

No offense meant to you Dipesh, but missingchin was unable to say what's obvious to everyone. Yes, Santee saw that you were naughty last year. Sorry to be so damn blunt.

This year it's best not to take any chances. Send out a gift but tell Steve NOT to assign anyone to you. That way you still get to give something and aren't disappointed at Christmas. Nice eh?

Martin

Hahaha!

Now there's an idea! I've been so good this year so fingers crossed.

I'm in!

RE: Secret Santa 2014

Don't they say it's better to give than to receive?

Count me in Steve, and cheers for offering to organise it. Dipesh, I'm sure if you've been really really good, then Santa won't disappoint two years in a row. I do remember when I was at primary school, one girl from a really poor family got a bag of ashes, which was what you got if bad. Ah, the good old days!

Re: RE: Secret Santa 2014

soapalchemist said:
Count me in Steve, and cheers for offering to organise it. Dipesh, I'm sure if you've been really really good, then Santa won't disappoint two years in a row. I do remember when I was at primary school, one girl from a really poor family got a bag of ashes, which was what you got if bad. Ah, the good old days!
That's horrible. I bet the person who did it felt morally right about it too.

I know, I can't imagine what she must have felt like on Christmas morning. I guess she learned right there the hard way that dreams don't always come true. The poor girl had an ongoing situation with head lice, because presumably the parents weren't doing anything to treat it.

If its any consolation Dipesh as I am organising this I don't qualify for a prezzie. So I will be sat on my own with no prezzie and my one Lidl mince pie on Christmas day thinking of you all with a nice new shaving gift to open............:p

Oh please read 1st post......

missingskin said:
If its any consolation Dipesh as I am organising this I don't qualify for a prezzie. So I will be sat on my own with no prezzie and my one Lidl mince pie on Christmas day thinking of you all with a nice new shaving gift to open............:p

So Steve, not only do you spend lots of energy on making other people happy, you get punished for it as well!! Now what's up with that?

I an gonna check with Carl about taking a small amount from his Paypal account that many of us put cash into to fund his experiments. He has piped down which you may have noticed. I understand he is growing a beard for the winter. Sort of a merkin for his mug..

Anyway I am thinking $200 is a good number. That gonna be enough, buddy?

Marv

dodgy said:
missingskin said:

So Steve, not only do you spend lots of energy on making other people happy, you get punished for it as well!! Now what's up with that?

I an gonna check with Carl about taking a small amount from his Paypal account that many of us put cash into to fund his experiments. He has piped down which you may have noticed. I understand he is growing a beard for the winter. Sort of a merkin for his mug..

Anyway I am thinking $200 is a good number. That gonna be enough, buddy?

Marv

Marv, you are such a thoughtful man using Carls money to right such an evil wrong. $200.00 would be wonderful. But I could not possibly take money from Carl as you see he is growing a moustache to keep his stiff upper lip warm in the winter months and he will need all the money he has to be able to heat his home and eat as well.
But thanks for thinking about me buddy, ut as Boab said "It's better to give than receive" And Lidl Mince Pies are not too bad..........

Back
Top Bottom