Scent of The Day

Got another one in the post today: Lattafa Ragbha Classic ............... At £12 or so for 100ml of Eau De Parfum, it was definitely worth a punt.

Absolute bargain! ....... The opening is a fair blast of rose, then settling down into a days worth of oud, incense and amber following their own perfect little orbit around you.

£12 delivered ........ Let that sink in :D

Edit: This really is a performer ....... I put an extra half spray on my left forearm when I received it today just because I could. That's still going strong. What's surprising, is that it's still performing well on my right forearm; which is a bit of an oddity. I haven't a clue why, but whatever I'm wearing on the right has usually long faded off by the time what's on the left becomes so close to the skin I struggle to smell it. The Ragbha is still there and quite distinctive.

Loving this :D

Last edited:
Got another one in the post today: Lattafa Ragbha Classic ............... At £12 or so for 100ml of Eau De Parfum, it was definitely worth a punt.

Absolute bargain! ....... The opening is a fair blast of rose, then settling down into a days worth of oud, incense and amber following their own perfect little orbit around you.

Now, if only Floris and Penhaligans would start a price war with those suppliers ...

JohnnyO. o/

Edit: This really is a performer ....... I put an extra half spray on my left forearm when I received it today just because I could. That's still going strong. What's surprising, is that it's still performing well on my right forearm; which is a bit of an oddity. I haven't a clue why, but whatever I'm wearing on the right has usually long faded off by the time what's on the left becomes so close to the skin I struggle to smell it. The Ragbha is still there and quite distinctive.

Where did you order from? £12 delivered....enabled ! :)

My mistake ........ £12.99 ..... you can get it for less, but decided to go with this seller. Seller ID is 'bestselluk2014 '.

Thinking about grabbing a bottle of their other one, simply named 'Ragbha' ....... Which is meant to be a decent ringer for Scentstory's 24 Gold.

Evening Guys.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can suggest a suitable EDT or Cologne for this?

caties bubbles irish coffee.jpg

I could not resist and just purchased from Maggards.

Many thanks in advance for your help and enjoy your shaving everyone. :)

Wayne

I have a perfume oil of something which sounds similar on the surface - Al Haramain Mukhallat Emirates. Strong rose and strong oud. Will be trialling Monday :)

Evening Guys.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can suggest a suitable EDT or Cologne for this?

View attachment 25677

I could not resist and just purchased from Maggards.

Many thanks in advance for your help and enjoy your shaving everyone. :)

Wayne
First thing which popped to mind was the Tobacco Vanille copy which myself and @Blademonkey have been chatting about. It settles into a lovely sweet scent and has some serious staying power. Plenty of slightly spicy green Tobacco subdued with strong vanilla and some cinnamon/pepper vibes. I'll be taking a delivery of a larger portion of this before long so can arrange a sample if you'd like? :)

Irish coffee ? If the whiskey note comes through I wonder how a Bay Rum would tone in. Although even if it's compatible it may well prove too fleeting.

JohnnyO. o/
The other is Creed Royale Oudh. It seems to have a bit of whisky note in there. I've (now rather obviously) got a perfume oil copy and that sure is a power bomb.

"Kreed" Aventus today - huge power and gorgeously fruity. Bang on with fine Platinum but stronger fruit notes.

Back
Top Bottom