Scent of The Day

Evening Guys.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can suggest a suitable EDT or Cologne for this?

View attachment 25677

I could not resist and just purchased from Maggards.

Many thanks in advance for your help and enjoy your shaving everyone. :)

Wayne
There are a tonne of coffee based fragrances @Wayne Pritchard. A safe option is A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler.

d_r_harris_windsor_eau_de_toilette_100ml.jpg

Trying Kreed Royal Waters - a copy, of course. It smells great. Slightly salty, aquatic and fresh. Almost down to skin tones now after about 6 hours after application. Still smells fresh and I smell beyond clean. Very good on a sweltering day like today.

Slight thread hijack here. Sorry.

i'd just like to thank all involved for enablement and the details of seller 'Mr Perfume'. I have never been happy with most clone scents until I tried this guy's products. I have bought the Tuskan Leather, Neroli, Terra de Hermes and Tom Tobacco Vanille. They are all superb and the Neroli last into the afternoon.

Is the Royal Waters one of his?

Slight thread hijack here. Sorry.

i'd just like to thank all involved for enablement and the details of seller 'Mr Perfume'. I have never been happy with most clone scents until I tried this guy's products. I have bought the Tuskan Leather, Neroli, Terra de Hermes and Tom Tobacco Vanille. They are all superb and the Neroli last into the afternoon.

Is the Royal Waters one of his?
Yes it is indeed. :)

Back
Top Bottom