Scent of The Day

He's particularly friendly and will consider discount and samples with larger orders. Blademonkey and I have recently gone halves on a 100mL bottle of their Tobacco Vanille bought at auction. I'm interested with the Tuscan leather, Tobacco oud and neroli. Also @globalm, how does the Terre D'Hermes compare to the original? :)

Royal waters I can't compare to the original but it smells grand!

He's particularly friendly and will consider discount and samples with larger orders. Blademonkey and I have recently gone halves on a 100mL bottle of Tobacco Vanille bought at auction. I'm interested with the Tuscan leather, Tobacco oud and neroli. Also @globalm, how does the Terre D'Hermes compare to the original? :)

Royal waters I can't compare to the original but it smells grand!
Wow! That's a LOT of Tobacco Vanille.

I may not be the best one to ask about Terre d'Hermes as I have always had a problem with it, in that I find the scent faint right after application and it disappears within the hour. The substantial longevity alone of the oil-based copy makes it a winner for me and it wins on scent too IMHO but that may just be because I CAN smell it.

Wow! That's a LOT of Tobacco Vanille.

I may not be the best one to ask about Terre d'Hermes as I have always had a problem with it, in that I find the scent faint right after application and it disappears within the hour. The substantial longevity alone of the oil-based copy makes it a winner for me and it wins on scent too IMHO but that may just be because I CAN smell it.
Understood - I'm a big fan of Fine L'Orange Noir and it tends to last relatively well on me so this is good to hear. I'll probably be buying a small sample in a short while! :D

Also yes, we're used to buying years worth of soaps... I've gone in a slightly different direction :D

Six little bottles arrived from mr_perfume yesterday. Trying the first today - Terra de Hermes. Its very good! Applied 3 hours ago and its still going strong, which for me, is about 2 hours longer than the original. I may be a cheapskate, but I think that this could be the way forward.

Let me know what you think, it's on my short list, thanks. :)
It's not for me :p some sweet grapefruit scent, mucky vetiver and settles down to a Parma violet type scent which doesn't sit right with me. The opening I can deal with but I've always hated Parma violets and I can't help it draw the comparison. Any takers? :p

It's not for me :p some sweet grapefruit scent, mucky vetiver and settles down to a Parma violet type scent which doesn't sit right with me. The opening I can deal with but I've always hated Parma violets and I can't help it draw the comparison. Any takers? :p
You can send it my way, let me know what I owe you. :)

Back
Top Bottom