Saturday 14th November to Friday 20th November 2020.

SOTD : 17th November 2020.

7.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Simple ~ Sensitive Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.

Brush : Wilkinson Sword Boar.

Face Lather.

Soap : La Toja Shave Stick.

Blade: Trig ~ Silver Edge. (3) (Green cover)

Razor: Ming Shi 2000s (Settings) 2.5-wtg,2.5-wtg, 3-atg+pick ups.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade peppermint Lavender, +eucalyptus, Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./ La Toja ~ ASL./Aloe Vera Gel.

Greetings,

Early morning cold water shave,

the la toja stick today like the Lea stick, the lather, slickness & post shave feeling it created this morning was excellent which is a added bonus when using the assertive ming shi 2000s.

I can't believe that i haven't used this wonderful spanish sinorita more often...Shame on me....I really like the clean fresh fragrance from both the stick & ASL which to my nose reminds me of dove soap with a masculine edge.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a small dollop of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:

Why hello and welcome to my shave with the theme 'Welcome to my shave'

IMG_20201116_191149.jpg

Welcome to my nightmare - Hiram Commander
Welcome back my friends - Feather Super Professional
'Welcome' it says on the doormat ('Weclome' in some places) - Gentleman's Groom Room brush
Welcome home - Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet cream
Welcome, this is Frank - ADP Colonia Club

I guess I haven't really been giving this wonderful place much attention in recent weeks, but life has rather been demanding in other directions and whatever space I have had was stolen away by those time stealing bandits. My family.

To make up for my absence I have returned so I can once again torture you all with my incessant drivel.

I Never once thought a jewellers posidrive would be a permanent member of 'team shaving cabinet' but thanks to the Hiram Commander it has become an essential neccesity. Started off with great expectations which soon went to rat when I noticed the blade was misaligned. Search for my spectacles, search for small posidrive, oooops, search for small dropped bolt, remove fingers putting it all back together and 'Hey presto' ready to shave. It could only be an Occams. There is a lot to be said for cheap disposable razors.

So what set out to be a quick, easy, efficient exercise has already stretched out to be an adventure 'Phileas Fogg and around the shower in eighty days'. Keep focused. The Blenheim is about a good as a cream as they come and a quick squeeze on the brush and a substantial face covering soon appears.

Amazingly the remainder of the shave is totally unadventurous and made in quick time. And a very heavenly shave at that. A shave made in heaven delivered by a razor made from old bits of Meccano and discarded bits of old watches.

Some ADP aftershave balm and job done in a round about kind of manner. Happy bunnies and a quick photo to post on threeweekagram.

Here, have some Japanese ladies as they are the only good reason for ever wanting to get this far. And welcome to Bridear

Last edited:
Tuesday 17th November

Zenith 506U Synthetic - Proraso Wood and Spice - The Leaf - Quorum EDT

A lot going on at the moment so I just wanted something quick but effective.Moving to a new hospital in the middle of a pandemic is not much fun:(
3 passes should see me through the last ever nightshift in my current location.

The best of luck at the new job, Brian

The best of luck at the new job, Brian
Not a new job Paul....just a new base. All the staff from 3 laboratories moved to a central Critical Care centre with a rotation to the satellite hospitals to provide a reduced daytime only service for Minor Injury Units and inpatients who have moved out of Critical Care. Talk about putting all your eggs in 1 basket!

Last edited:
17/11/20
1481487299622.jpg
Tabac Tuesday
Pre: Shower
Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia 24mm
Soap: Tabac
Razor: IBC "Cerakote" Shavette
Blade: Kai Captain Pink (9)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Vintage Tabac Black
Aftershave: Tabac
Wk 47 (3) Tues.JPG
2 passes WTG then XTG with some ATG touch up on the more stubborn areas.
An easy, Comfy, BBS finish.
Love this little AC shavette.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Back
Top Bottom