14416328932_63fb049bb0_c.jpg

Greetings

Saturday 9th August 2014
Prep: Shower
Razor: Joseph Elliot 6/8ths
Brush: Semogue OC SE 2012 Mixed
Soap: Klar Kabinett
Aftershave: Givenchy Gentleman

A much better shave altogether, close on the neck cheeks and upper lip, moderate on the chin. I feel rather smug as I tried again using my left hand this morning with partial success, I have little doubt that if I can master using both hands it will be a big advantage and save trying to perform such difficult 'acrobatics'.

One very tiny nick, insignificant really, I really feel I have made a little bit of progress this morning.

Regards
Dick.

IMG_0569.JPG

Greetings

Can a Mod. help please we have a double shave of the day header for this week, I have tried deleting mine but it will not allow me to do so, if mine can be deleted please I will add my post later to barlines thread.

Thanks
Dick.

[attachment=11394][attachment=11394]Pre-Shave: n/a
Soap: Omega
Brush: Omega 620
Razor: R41
Blade: 7 O'Clock
Post-Shave: Alum Block
Post-Shave: I Coloniali Facial and Aftershave Balm
Fragrance: Floid Blue

A lovely shave today, infact my best shave with the R41I showed the proper respect and I did not get bitten. The Omega cream is new to me but it performed very well with a great sent and nice lather. The I Coloniali balm is just fantastic also new to my collection and is clearly a top performer, well worth a try gents.
Have a great weekend Gentlemen.

2rqilc7.jpg

Pre: Soap and hot water followed by Proraso Preshave
Soap: Proraso Red (sandalwood I believe).
Brush: Vie-Long Horse hair.
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
Blade: Gillette 7Oclock Green SS (2)
AS: Marks and Spencer Woodspice (still my favorite).

Nice smoth 4 pass shave today WTG, XTG both directions and finally ATG, no feedback from the Alum block just a nice fresh feel. Its a chin caressing day. I dont know what it is about the M&S woodspice I cant help liking this, its my goto AS.

Jim

Lovely shave today

Gillette slim adjustable
proraso preshave
proraso shave cream
proraso aftershave lotion
5 year old daughter looking on adoringly

Nice morning!

Greetings

Saturday 9th August 2014
Prep: Shower
Razor: Joseph Elliot 6/8ths
Brush: Semogue OC SE 2012 Mixed
Soap: Klar Kabinett
Aftershave: Givenchy Gentleman

A much better shave altogether, close on the neck cheeks and upper lip, moderate on the chin. I feel rather smug as I tried again using my left hand this morning with partial success, I have little doubt that if I can master using both hands it will be a big advantage and save trying to perform such difficult 'acrobatics'.

One very tiny nick, insignificant really, I really feel I have made a little bit of progress this morning.

Regards
Dick.

IMG_0569.JPG

Pre: Bulldog face-wash, hot flannel x 3, splash of warm water.
Shave: Proraso Red, Vulfix "Grosvenor" bodger, unidentified 5/8" Sheffield straight (possibly a Joseph Allen & Sons - whoever restored and re-scaled this was a little over zealous with the cleaning, methinks! No matter, it's still a lovely little shaver).
Post: Alum, 15 minute wait, shower, witch hazel gel, Dior Homme Sport - birthday present from wifey...

IMG_1180_zpsfe67c2de.jpg

... happy Saturday, everyone!

My first shave with CootUK's PIF...

Pre: Shower and Hot water splash
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89 + Personna blue
Soap: Wilkinson Sword Hydro Squirty
Post: Some of the wife's Olay until I get something of my own

Very smooth with only a few knicks. Need to practice on the chin and under-jawbone areas tho as some slight stubble still.

Saturday

Afternoon, gents.

Prep: Claus Porto's Lime-oil face soap
Razor: EJDE 89
Blade: Laser SP (1)
Brush: Ecotools Kabuki
Shave soap: Wickham 1912 Menthol
Aftershave: Bowling Green
Cologne: Bowling Green

Excellent and easy shave.

Back
Top Bottom