Nice brush!

mulligano said:
CvETWUj.jpg

Digress HD B @4
Gillette Silver Blue (3)
Duke 2 Pure
Wickham Super Smooth Soap
Alum

Late shave today, and no extras like pre or post shave. I was also in a bit of a rush but managed to get a brilliant 2 pass, irritation free shave. In fact, the soap lathered just as good as when I'm not rushed and I managed to snap a shot of the leftovers:
Obym83t.jpg

The Digress performed admirably again but my decision to buy one is being held back by the thought that it is still a pot metal "core". Well that and the fact that I'm far from flush at the moment!

Having said that, I was trying to wait until I got paid but treated myself to a tub of the Southsea Spray tonight - can't wait to try it!

Was in The Groom Room today, Muligano, to get my Progress Digressed - really looking forward to getting it back now, after your enthusiastic ravings. And despite my re-found love of Palmolive stick, I'm liking the sound of the soaps, too. Damn your enabling!!

Jute Man said:
Was in The Groom Room today, Muligano, to get my Progress Digressed - really looking forward to getting it back now, after your enthusiastic ravings. And despite my re-found love of Palmolive stick, I'm liking the sound of the soaps, too. Damn your enabling!!

I'm yet to venture into the Groom Room, despite living just 20 minutes away in Cupar. But I'm enjoying this Digress so much (it's a lend by the way) that I might have to head in just to have a look, you know?

Glad to know that my SOTDs seem like ravings! But if any soap deserves it, it's Darron's. I had promised myself not to buy anymore soaps/creams until I'd used up a lot of my current stash, but then I traded for a sample of the Wickham SS and was hooked.

I hope you enjoy the Digress as much as I do.

Back
Top Bottom