Romera brushes

Does know what his "standard" loft is for a 30mm manchurian?
Anyone has one with a 55mm loft?
I've seen a couple that bloomed excessively to my taste. Don't know if that is a trend with higher lofts or just a rare situation. (I know custom would solve for that, but ...)

Does know what his "standard" loft is for a 30mm manchurian?
Anyone has one with a 55mm loft?
I've seen a couple that bloomed excessively to my taste. Don't know if that is a trend with higher lofts or just a rare situation. (I know custom would solve for that, but ...)
Mines a 28/59, wouldn't say a 55mm loft on a 30mm knot is excessive?

Thanks. I know 55 on a 30mm sounds reasonable but look at this one next to a 50 on a 30mm.
I ordered an "in stock" 30mm manchurian and certainly hope it doesn't bloom like that 55 ...
Yours looks awesome Holyzeus.

Attachments

• bloom.jpg
    bloom.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 52
I logged in his website and it shows it shipped today !!
I wonder if he just says he has them in stock to make some cash and then makes them when he has a chance. Nothing against the guy or his product but I guess when you don't give much information to your customer then you tend to speculate.

Last edited:
I ordered an "in stock" brush once and it took a few weeks so I chased him, and then it was sent.

He certainly takes his sweet time over whatever he does!!!

I've been thinking of buying one or possibly two of his brushes. I take it in the custom brush section were everything says "in stock" he is probably meaning the material to make the brushes are on hand but not necessarily ready to be knotted and posted by the sound of the delivery times on this thread. I'm not clear on which colours or materials are which on the site. I was thinking of getting the Rustic Barber or the Beehive style but I'm a bit unclear on which colours are which as some of the colours/materials don't have examples on the site and some do.

Back
Top Bottom