Timeless OC with Triad
Feather (3)
Tres Amigos Elite Ironwood with Envy White
Route 66 Perfect Storm
Witch Hazel
Myrsol F/Extra
Whipped Shea Butter

Shave #14 with the TROC

Another fantastic shave with the Timeless OC. Sticking with a 3 pass shave with minimal touch ups ended in a BBS. Since I figured out the correct angle TROC has proven to be one of my most comfortable and efficient DE razors. The fit and finish of the razor is very close to a Wolfman and the shaves are as good or better. I finished off the shave with a splash of Myrsol F/Extra followed by some whipped shea butter. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

August 16, 2016
Timeless OC with Triad
Feather (3)
Tres Amigos Elite Ironwood with Envy White
Route 66 Perfect Storm
Witch Hazel
Myrsol F/Extra
Whipped Shea Butter

Shave #14 with the TROC

Another fantastic shave with the Timeless OC. Sticking with a 3 pass shave with minimal touch ups ended in a BBS. Since I figured out the correct angle TROC has proven to be one of my most comfortable and efficient DE razors. The fit and finish of the razor is very close to a Wolfman and the shaves are as good or better. I finished off the shave with a splash of Myrsol F/Extra followed by some whipped shea butter. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

The razor and brush handle make a great looking pair. Beautyful picture.

Marco

Prototypes of potential new handles by @Timelessrazor :D

28861c3.jpg

Hello all,
I need your help. I would like to buy a timeless razor head, the mild version, but don't know if I should buy the scalloped head or the open comb head. I generally prefer closed comb and never had that much passion with open comb, but I'm intrigued with the open comb as it seem to bit different and not a true open comb. What is your opinion and your experience?
Thank you:)

A shipping question to anyone in the UK who's bought a Timeless.

I'm planning to buy a comprehensive kit of heads and handles, and I've been in touch with Matt at Timeless about shipping. He tells me that they usually send to UK by USPS, without difficulty, but that UPS might be an option, albeit more expensive.

If you're in the UK and have bought a Timeless, how was it shipped and was it a satisfactory experience? All or any information would be welcome and gratefully received.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom