Closed PASSAROUND: The TSR Wandering Wedge

Super!

Mike - we'll re-add you to the list with a note to follow on from a maintenance hone.

1 .pjgh
2. Whosthedaddy
3. mattyb240
4. mikebrownington
5. redhorseman(rescale, maybe)
6. Nico1970
. (maintenance hone)
? mikebrownington

Who else for the list? Roll up! Roll up! Old Tommy is still thirsty for more blood! :D

Well I have the wedge, just finished my turn on the feather pass around so I can start on the wedge. Pjgh, are you wanting some brass scales or will you want to use the horn (I think) I don't want to ruin the scale material by trying to make the scales myself but I am happy to knock up some brass ones if I have the time.

With this razor, it's a case of do what you will ...

He's happy to travel around, be shaved with, be honed, done well, done badly, played with, experimented upon, spray-painted if that's what you fancy doing :D

My hope is that it will perpetually wander and not come back to me, so my preference is not important. If you'd like to knock up some scales in whatever material you're most happy working with and trying out a re-scale on a large, heavy wedge, please do ... and if you've some nice material to pass on for someone to make less utilitarian scales, great.

The existing scales are knackered. That's a fact. Brass would be fun. Go wild with the shape, eh? :D

Well I have been a very busy boy this week and never found time to stick the wedge on the stones. I'm off to turkey for a week and a half and if people Dont mind I'll be taking tommy (I think he would suit Terrance better) to turkey with my stones and have a crack while sitting by the pool :D

Back
Top Bottom