Closed Pass around Stahly head list

Probably did this a disservice by trying it with a blade that I'd never tried before. In truth I prefer my Edwin Jagger and nowhere as good as the slim I borrowed from Hairsuite. The handle he loaned me was very much like him, very rugged and manly! I liked it more.

benthespaniel said:
Probably did this a disservice by trying it with a blade that I'd never tried before. In truth I prefer my Edwin Jagger and nowhere as good as the slim I borrowed from Hairsuite. The handle he loaned me was very much like him, very rugged and manly! I liked it more.

Lol. Slim still on your shopping list G?

I will get handle, Slim back on 1st. Anything else you would like to try?? Have a few wee treasures, Fatboy, Flaretip SS, Red Tip SS, 2 or 3 different Techs (Steel, Ally and Fat handle) slant bar head.

Have you tried Edwin head on Webber handle just for the hell of it?.

Sorry all. Yes, I have the head now. Haven't had a chance to give it a whirl yet as I've been playing with the Cobra. I will give it a run out this week though.

Second go with it tonight.

To sum it up I'd probably say 'gee willickers' or even go so far as a 'hot diggidy dawg'. Very nice indeed. How a Tech should have been.

I'll run it until the end of the week then send a PM to the next recipient.

Exapno said:
Is this head still making the rounds? It'd be yet another monkey I could (hopefully) get off my back. Or another fruitless and expensive search to begin...

No problem reserving a seat for that ride. Oh, you should be getting that sample soon......sent it last Tuesday.

Let's see now.......is it Paul who has the thing? Maybe he would let us know what's up.

dodgy said:
Exapno said:
Is this head still making the rounds? It'd be yet another monkey I could (hopefully) get off my back. Or another fruitless and expensive search to begin...

No problem reserving a seat for that ride. Oh, you should be getting that sample soon......sent it last Tuesday.

Let's see now.......is it Paul who has the thing? Maybe he would let us know what's up.

Yes, I'm ashamed to say I still do. :blush::blush:

fly3k - Do you want to PM me your address and I'll get it in the post on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom