Closed Pass around Stahly head list

So I have given this a go for a few shaves with the EJ handle will give it a try with a fat tech handle. Unfortunately I dont have a heavier handle but maybe I can have another go later on in the pass around if I get one. Need to try the Webly combo!

Whoever is next could they PM me their details please.

fly3k said:
So I have given this a go for a few shaves with the EJ handle will give it a try with a fat tech handle. Unfortunately I dont have a heavier handle but maybe I can have another go later on in the pass around if I get one. Need to try the Webly combo!

Well at least you got to see how that head works, even if the handle wasn't ideal. Sounds like it fit you ok. Heh, the Webly is magical for sure.

Martin

Exapno said:
And there I was thinking it was me. A scroll back through the thread indicates otherwise, it is indeed mattyb240. Then me, I think.

No, you were right. I just moved your name down the line.......again. This is the 4th time now. One of the benefits of starting the thread is being able to manipulate it if I like. I figure your name will finally come up for the Stahly sometime in late September.

Hope that helps,

Martin (just messin with you)

Pass around Stahly head list

Guys I've been tardy in sending this razor on work has been manic, and lunch breaks few and far between. Will be posted off today.

I enjoyed my shaves with it, quite a mild fella much like my Weber.

Back
Top Bottom