Closed Pass Around - PILS 101NE DE Razor Stainless Steel Matt-Finished - COMPLETE

@mattyb240 - thanks for checking in.

1. Chris.Hale - complete
2. Nishy - complete
3. The Geordie Shaver - complete
4. p.b - complete
5. riverrun - complete
6. mattyb240*
7. Omp
8. rowlers
9. Stacy555
10. DevonStan

*Currently with

LIST CLOSED

First run out last night, initial impressions are I love the head heavy weight/balance. Fit and finish are superb. Barely felt the blade going WTG & XTG, but struggled to get the angle right going ATG.

Overall left nice and smooth with one weeper.

@Omp - it sure would.

1. Chris.Hale - complete
2. Nishy - complete
3. The Geordie Shaver - complete
4. p.b - complete
5. riverrun - complete
6. mattyb240*
7. rowlers
8. Stacy555
9. DevonStan
10. Omp

*Currently with

LIST CLOSED

Reactions: Omp
Second shave:

Holiday setup, NF Tubby 1, Dr Harris Windsor Cream. Again effortless shave, the heavy head does all the work. Couldn't really feel the blade but it mows down a couple days growth no problem. Still struggling going ATG with two small weepers

It looks like I'm going to end up with both the Feather and the PILS at the same time... They seem to have caught each other up!

So if its OK, it is probably best that me and Stacy555 switch places.

On its way Special Delivery.

Final shave with it today, I've got to admit it is a thing of beauty and the balance is fantastic for me, you would think the handle would be slippery when wet but it's perfect. Sorely tempted if one came up the right price, it's perhaps just a tad aggressive for me in places but what a bit of kit. Thanks @Nico1970 for an opportunity to try this razor out, I'm not sure I would've had the chance otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom