Closed Pass Around - PILS 101NE DE Razor Stainless Steel Matt-Finished - COMPLETE

Gents, it's time for one of Nico's Pass Arounds again.

For your delectation I have, perhaps, one of the finest DE razors that any money can buy - the PILS 101NE Double Edge Safety Razor Stainless Steel matt-finished - aka Thor's Hammer due to its size and weight...

If you'd like to give it a run out, please add your name below. For the time being I'm going to limit this to 10nr members.

Please be mindful of the not inconsiderable value of this razor, so, in the event of it going MIA or suffering damage, I will expect to be compensated for the full cost of the item. If you are not comfortable with this, then, please, do not put your name on the list.

Also please use Recorded Signed-For delivery between members.

Usual gentleman's rules apply. Once you've tried the razor, post your thoughts / observations etc. on this thread - the good, the bad and the ugly of course.

Regrettably, UK only folks.

Copy and paste into your post and add you name accordingly:

Last edited:
1. Chris.Hale
2. Nishy
3.The Geordie Shaver
4. p.b
5. riverrun
6. mattyb240
10. DevonStan

Cracking offer. But if the list gets over subscribed and someone particularly wanted to give it a go and the places were all taken I'd be happy to let them have my place.

Excellent stuff.

Jeeez, another razor that I've been curious about how it fits me. Man, you are coming up with some nice stuff to share.

Not in the loop though and thanks for doing this,

Martin

Jeeez, another razor that I've been curious about how it fits me. Man, you are coming up with some nice stuff to share.

Not in the loop though and thanks for doing this,

Martin

My thoughts exactly.

Although I'd love to feel this razor in the hand I think deep down I know it's just not going to give me a decent shave.

1. Chris.Hale*
2. Nishy
3. The Geordie Shaver
4. p.b
5. riverrun
6. mattyb240
7. Omp
10. DevonStan

*Currently on way to

OK chaps, the runners and riders are shaping up nicely - two more needed for a full house.

@chris.hale - Chris, the PILS 101NE is on its way to you...:)

Back
Top Bottom