Closed Pass Around - PILS 101NE DE Razor Stainless Steel Matt-Finished - COMPLETE

After reading the comments by Chris describing it as "mild" and seeing the gap at number 9 which is a little way off I am adding my inexperienced little jaw into the mix.

1. Chris.Hale
2. Nishy*
3. The Geordie Shaver
4. p.b
5. riverrun
6. mattyb240
7. Omp
8. rowlers
9. Stacy555
10. DevonStan

*Currently on way to

Damn Nico! Now were talking, where is best to buy one from?

Not the closest or BBS DE shave I have ever had, but I didn't expect this after one shave. It is superbly designed and has excellent balance. I'm sure I will learn the technique better it in the future.

My type of razor! You feel the blade.

Also mention to Midnight & Two the cabin soap. This is Ikea on steroids, love it!

2nd shave with the PILS this morning definitely enjoying the razor, spoke with Nico who agreed to a sale, so I'm closing the list now ;) I wish! So who is next should post out tomorrow.

1. Chris.Hale - complete
2. Nishy - complete
3. The Geordie Shaver*
4. p.b
5. riverrun
6. mattyb240
7. Omp
8. rowlers
9. Stacy555
10. DevonStan

*Currently on way to

No probs Avnish.

For good order, I'll reverse a little:

1. Chris.Hale - complete
2. Nishy*
3. The Geordie Shaver
4. p.b
5. riverrun
6. mattyb240
7. Omp
8. rowlers
9. Stacy555
10. DevonStan

*Currently with

Apologies guys thanks Nico totally forgot to pick it up this morning, annoying as I was demonstrating to a few old boys how to build a lather out the back. Could have shaved!

All posted, signed for. Thank you again Nico for the opportunity, I found the razor to be very well engineered. It has zero blade overlap as does my Ikon, which is a must for me and is very well balanced. I tried to get a BBS shave whilst I got very close, even managed an ATG pass I couldn't manage the BBS as I can with the Ikon. Probably just technique issues but a wonderful shaver and one I am seriously considering!

I don't wish to prematurely concern people but was it guaranteed next day delivery Avnish ?
The Royal Mail and Parcel Force have both been and gone with stuff for me ,but, the Pils was not among it .
I was hoping for a Saturday delivery , no sweat when it didn't turn up , but , it's Monday now .

Hiya, all sent friday evening signed for 2nd class, if its not with you tomorrow I'll get onto Royal Mail it's fully insured (postal) and as a backup I also added it to my work insurance (personal) so no need to worry.

Back
Top Bottom