Overrated products.

Drubbing said:
Never got one decent lather out of MWF. Any soap that takes this much getting used to simply isn't worth it.

I got superb lather from MWF - from the very first time. It's not overrated, it just depends much on your water quality I think. I also did watch some videos on "lathering the fat", and used all of the tips.

The Geordie Shaver said:
Gillette Yellows , left me quite sore and just to be contraversial
Penhaligons English Fern,Blenheim Bouquet and Sartorial (the only three colognes I have tried) dont impress me

Where is all this hate for 7 o'clocks coming from all of a sudden?

Canuck said:

Just because you like them, they irritate the hell out of me and leave me in razor burn city, sharks ss are the future believe me, i even got a better shave from the merkur blade that came free with my 39c.

I think I know where the 7 o'clock yellow thing is coming from. They're pretty sharp and consistent, but the edge finishing leaves something to be desired. Worthy of a recommendation nowadays, but as one of the best of a bad lot rather than as a blade I'd want to shave with on a regular basis.

Arrowhead said:
I think I know where the 7 o'clock yellow thing is coming from. They're pretty sharp and consistent, but the edge finishing leaves something to be desired. Worthy of a recommendation nowadays, but as one of the best of a bad lot rather than as a blade I'd want to shave with on a regular basis.

surprise_73290424.jpg

Canuck said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
Gillette Yellows , left me quite sore and just to be contraversial
Penhaligons English Fern,Blenheim Bouquet and Sartorial (the only three colognes I have tried) dont impress me

Oops ! I got that one the wrong way round didnt I ?
Happy Christmas
Derrick

Back
Top Bottom