Overrated products.

One of the biggest let downs for me was Cella soap, I tried both that and P160 and I can get a decent enough shave with it but there has never been that Wow factor for me. C&S soap was a good performer but the musky rose scent was not to my taste either.

I don't think boar brushes are over rated because i never had high expectation for them. I know some guys swear by them but again just not to my taste.

Most under rated for me is La Toja shave stick, the soap is great little performer and a pleasant smell. Coupled with the La Toja Aftershave the pair work well.

art of shaving preshave oil cant find a use other than wood polish. Truefitt and Hill preshave oil makes an ok aftershave moisturizer, I dont have the money to try any others. AoS came a a kit, the TaH was gift!

Tabac...Fabulous lather, but smells of old funeral wreath's on graves...I've Mixed it with a stick of Erasmic tallowate... thats reduced the pong to an acceptable level, and its now usable...

Re: RE: Overrated products.

BazC said:
Old blade grinder said:
Lush dirty and Prince creams bloody rubbish found the bin quick

I'd certainly agree about Dirty, all it did was clog my razor, terrible stuff!

I used Prince with Contour and Excell but haven't tried it with DE yet

Stan said:
BazC said:
Old blade grinder said:
Lush dirty and Prince creams bloody rubbish found the bin quick

I'd certainly agree about Dirty, all it did was clog my razor, terrible stuff!

I used Prince with Contour and Excell but haven't tried it with DE yet
I couldn't get a good shave with it followed instructions its just slimey non foaming gunk with all the soaps Lush does you'd think they could make a good shaving soap.

Back
Top Bottom