Overhyped products???

I am not sure why everyone is hating on YouTuber's. I watch some occasionally. Some are awesome er awful, such as Nick Shaves, others are quite entertaining if you are stuck on a train surrounded by Geordie kids watching Peppa Pig without head phones...
on youtube you have 12 year old children giving SHAVING reviews... seriously explain what a 12-15 year old can "educate" a man, who has been shaving for 21 years?

In all seriousness I’d say no. I look at reviews on here and online in general before making a decision.

There are a few members on here I speak with as well to see what they think.

I only take notice of recommendations by fellow shaving community members and I’ve never ended up with an over hyped lemon. All the stuff has been good so far

Pretty much the only thing I have bought that was pointless was Proraso preshave. And in fairness, I don't think anyone particularly hyped that product, although I'm sure it gets mentioned a fair bit. I probably only added it to bump an order into free shipping. I did nearly buy a PAA Cube but I have gone off the idea that preshave things do much. I just use a glycerine soap bar to wash my face with, and then get on with it. I will admit though that when people on here wax lyrical about a soap then I'm tempted if the scent sounds like what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
He did take pretty pictures though.
But the power he had on the forums was beyond disturbing... and only a few of us were willing to argue with him on what he said.

One cant believe that people were fighting each other tooth and nail over how a different color finish would make the razor shave differently, instead of realizing minute tolerance change between razors was causing the difference in shave.

Still cant remember what the name of the dude in the yachting cap was, smythe?

Back
Top Bottom