Overhyped products???

Hi all.

Have you ever been drawn in to purchasing a shaving product that influencers have hyped how good it is and what a fabulous addition to the shave den it would make ????
You can’t wait to try It, then you do, and turns out very mediocre or worse still absolute pants, and you curse yourself for wasting your hard earned money and being sucked in??

I will start….

PAA cube pre shave. What’s the fuss about? hahahah
RazoRock Wunderbar Slant. Third razor I purchased and the first from I.B.
EVERYONE was saying how good this razor was so I lashed out, bought it and have regretted it since. I still have it but can't seem to get rid of it as when I attempt to, I am asked why I am selling it. My reply is:
It's a gimmick. I can get just as good or better shaves depending on which of my 'normal' razors I use and that seems to scare off the potential buyer.

RazoRock Wunderbar Slant. Third razor I purchased and the first from I.B.
EVERYONE was saying how good this razor was so I lashed out, bought it and have regretted it since. I still have it but can't seem to get rid of it as when I attempt to, I am asked why I am selling it. My reply is:
It's a gimmick. I can get just as good or better shaves depending on which of my 'normal' razors I use and that seems to scare off the potential buyer.
You need to chat to @Boycie83 about the patter you need to use when you are trying to shift some unwanted shave gear to a potential punter, he will put you on the right track! :)

Paul.

You need to chat to @Boycie83 about the patter you need to use when you are trying to shift some unwanted shave gear to a potential punter, he will put you on the right track! :)

Paul.
It's all about the switch:

SOTD: This razor is an abysmal bloodthirsty beast that looks like its been put together by a first-year apprentice. Might as well shave with a bare rusty blade.

A few days later....

BST Advert: Beautiful assertive razor for sale that has only seen one use. Will suit those that shave every few days or with strong hair growth. A truly artisanal piece that shows off its handmade manufacturing with pride.

It's all about the switch:

SOTD: This razor is an abysmal bloodthirsty beast that looks like its been put together by a first-year apprentice. Might as well shave with a bare rusty blade.

A few days later....

BST Advert: Beautiful assertive razor for sale that has only seen one use. Will suit those that shave every few days or with strong hair growth. A truly artisanal piece that shows off its handmade manufacturing with pride.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Branding and marketing. I love how it all works.
10 doors. 1-10
You can walk through any door but not number 5. Sorry but even though that door is unlocked you can't open it.
Which door do you want to walk through?
I can't get 5 out my head. Ha

Make something hard to gets hold of or limited numbers or just restrict sales numbers, that item becomes desirable. Even packaging making its look like no other makes it desirable

Back
Top Bottom