Overhyped products???

Hi all.

Have you ever been drawn in to purchasing a shaving product that influencers have hyped how good it is and what a fabulous addition to the shave den it would make ????
You can’t wait to try It, then you do, and turns out very mediocre or worse still absolute pants, and you curse yourself for wasting your hard earned money and being sucked in??

I will start….

PAA cube pre shave. What’s the fuss about? hahahah

Nope, not on YouTube or suchlike. I will admit to being influenced by threads on here, especially if there is a consensus. Although even then, YMMV, caveat emptor, one man's meat is another's poison etc. Scents are very subjective, and I find it hard to imagine a smell from a description. I'm not convinced about the whole preshave thing at all really, beyond a hot towel and a wash. I think I have tried enough things out that my curiosity is less rabid than a year ago.

Mind you when Boycie rolls the shutters up and starts his "soaps, two fer a paahnd, go on pal, you won't be sorry" market trader routine it can be hard to resist the pull of the emporium!

Last edited:
Hi all.

Have you ever been drawn in to purchasing a shaving product that influencers have hyped how good it is and what a fabulous addition to the shave den it would make ????
You can’t wait to try It, then you do, and turns out very mediocre or worse still absolute pants, and you curse yourself for wasting your hard earned money and being sucked in??

I will start….

PAA cube pre shave. What’s the fuss about? hahahah
No

I have zero intentions on buying the cube purely because i don’t think you need a preshave plus when it does come up my back to use one iv made my own or a fitjar island bar i still have from 2 years ago or i would use blooming water or Pears Soap.
However i g have to say i like PAA soaps & surely the cube can’t be that bad if you like a pre shave that is.

Never.........................except for "Hawt" women influencers......

Sc9eFRm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom