One soap to rule them all?

Firstly, apologies if there is already such a thread here - it's not easy to come up with search terms to home in on such a topic.

If you had to shave with just one soap for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

I have around 20 different soaps, some commercial and a lot home made, but if I had to choose one it would be Proraso Green - and not be a short distance - even though I would miss a lot of the others.

Razorock XXX (t)

i wrote an extensive review on shavenook. it is an excellent soap although it has two small faults with it. but because i love the scent so much, and i love the Italian croap style soaps, this would be my choice. i loved it so much i finished one tub within few months and have a second up and running.

riskybadger said:
Razorock XXX (t)

i wrote an extensive review on shavenook. it is an excellent soap although it has two small faults with it. but because i love the scent so much, and i love the Italian croap style soaps, this would be my choice. i loved it so much i finished one tub within few months and have a second up and running.

Interesting to hear what you feel the two small faults are mate? All their stuff seems to have a real cult following in America!

I'm only going to include true hard soaps so I would have to say L'Occitane Cade soap my favourite scented soap as well, If we are talking soft soaps then hands down for me would be Boellis Panama 1924 but It's not really an hard soap and neither is Tcheon Fung Sing another good soft soap.

This is a tough call. So many quality soaps/creams out there. I've literally got a dozen or so on the go at the moment. My current staple being Ingrams ( just used every day whilst on holidays abroad).

Back
Top Bottom