New colour design - Black Badger Brush

bigdunc said:
can you do more than 2 colours mervyn ??
think i would fancy a traffic light handle if you could !!'

Hi Dunc just to let you know your brush is on its way to you, you asked about adding three colours to a cast, the answer is yes I haven't cast three colour combinations that much but thought I would try on one of John's brushes being that John has given me a free reign on the 6 brushes he wants made with the Muhle Synthetics knots, this is one of them.

This one has Regal Purple - White Pearl and a Blue Pearl

Another one done for Carl thats the third brush done matey, Carls colour choice with Purple Pearl a dash of pink with white turned from a photo of the profile that he wanted, this brush Carl wanted the Silvertip Knot to go with the handle.

Well he's named this one
The Phoenix Effect.

bigdunc said:
my three colours for my disco tribute brush
yellow orange and bright blue

the brighter the better please mervyn
best badger knot please

LOL ok Dunc so Blue in the base Orange and then Yellow at the top? sounds good.

Will work on that in the next few days matey just got to get JB74's order finished plus a few others, I have some casting to do on my other website so I will make the blank tomorrow.

Cheers Dunc

Merv

How bright is the green? Quite fancy the idea of a real toxic looking green, what colour to match, not sure? Black, pink or orange?

Do the colours bleed together and cause a little muddying where they meet?

Whosthedaddy said:
How bright is the green? Quite fancy the idea of a real toxic looking green, what colour to match, not sure? Black, pink or orange?

Do the colours bleed together and cause a little muddying where they meet?

Hi Keith I cast some green yesterday looks a bit toxic I think I added some Orange which has mixed with the green, I could turn it tomorrow to get a better look, yes Keith the colours do tend to bleed in together which is what I want to happen.

Will post it on here tomorrow

Mervyn

Just droped you a PM Keith I cast some greeny looking blanks yesterday but not had time to turn them down mate but will do tomorrow.

Just took the last delivery of my orders from China.

Just wanted to check the qualitly of the Silvertips and to see what they feel like, the two in the image are 28mm and a big boy 30mm knot...I love these and will be ordering more.

It's the first time I have bought some Synthetics and I got to say these aint bad either.
Also stocked up on the Black Badger 28mm and got a few 20mm finest Boar.

just an exsample of the Synthetics.

MPH said:
Looks like you are enjoying playing with the 3 colours Mervyn!!!!

LOL well sort off! I dont like this one it was just the leftovers from the othere castings rather than let it go hard in the post I though I would just shove it in the mould.

Merv

Back
Top Bottom