New colour design - Black Badger Brush

Whosthedaddy said:
Thanks for the heads up?

How soft are the synthetics?
I was actually quite surprised Keith just how soft they are, I will order more because I think they are great value for money and a really nice Synthetic Knot.

Merv

Well had to show you all this i didnt want to pst it until Ratty confirmed he likes it and wants it. the handle is quite long about 85mm - 26mm Black Badger.

Merv
Thanks Ratty as I said if you didn't like I would have made another.

mervyncadman said:
MPH said:
Looks like you are enjoying playing with the 3 colours Mervyn!!!!

LOL well sort off! I dont like this one it was just the leftovers from the othere castings rather than let it go hard in the post I though I would just shove it in the mould.

Merv
Really? I like it!!! :)

cheers mervyn

feel free to have a play about with handle design

a chubby/milkchurn /rubbersett/stubby/major/keyhole/ concord/wiper
style handle would be fun

ps i made the last 2 up

Ok Dunc let me see what I can can up with, maybe make a wooden template first

bigdunc said:
cheers mervyn

feel free to have a play about with handle design

a chubby/milkchurn /rubbersett/stubby/major/keyhole/ concord/wiper
style handle would be fun

ps i made the last 2 up

Tall_Paul said:
Gosh these are lovely Mervyn.

I think an order will be winging your way shortly!

Look forward to it Paul drop us a line anytime

Merv

mervyncadman said:
MPH said:

LOL well sort off! I dont like this one it was just the leftovers from the othere castings rather than let it go hard in the post I though I would just shove it in the mould.

Merv

I agree Merv, not really a classic combination.

But enough of that. Those synthetic knots look really good. Does the "I think they are great value for money and a really nice Synthetic Knot" mean you will be offering these soon.

Electrif said:
mervyncadman said:
MPH said:

Merv

I agree Merv, not really a classic combination.

But enough of that. Those synthetic knots look really good. Does the "I think they are great value for money and a really nice Synthetic Knot" mean you will be offering these soon.

Hi Arthur that is true I'm working the prices out at the moment but again should be a reasonable priced brush, I would add a guess in the region of £30.00 + a little shipping.

Merv

RE: New brush design 30MM Silvertip

I made this brush with the intension of being "BIG" and named it FATBOY has been made on the same profile as the Chubby but with some changes in size.
30mm Silvertip (very well packed).
Loft 52mm
Knot height 75mm
Handle height 45mm
Overall height 97mm
Diameter 45mm at widest profile
Total Weight 83g
Resin Handle cast with Ivory and a hint of brown grain added to the cast.

£68.00 + shipping

More can be made on request guys.

Would love your honest opinons please.

Merv

Thanks guys.
I have taken the site down for a while as I'm updating, at some point with a whole new range or products, colours and designs, it's hard to show you chaps all the styles because there is so many options available, many people on here have purchased my brushes and have come up with the own colour choice and profiles, the best way to view some of my brushes and to keep an eye out for more products is to visit my Facebook page at the moment, I post quite a few design on there. https://www.facebook.com/mervyn.cadman

Here's Ratty's new brush

This is an old one I made a long while ago, Rattys brush was taken from that with some slight changes.

Back
Top Bottom