Muhle R89 Jet DLC

Not as heavy as my EJ DE89 Barley yet equal in size. The Jet weighs in at ~68 grams, the Barley is ~76 grams on the kitchen scales. Rubber (silicone?) grip feels nice and soft. DLC finish feels nice and smooth. It's not deep black IMO, more like a very, very dark grey. Fit and finish are excellent. Exudes quality.

tony4938 said:
I emailed them asking why the delay in dispatch, and lo and behold received dispatch email and UPS tracking number!! :icon_razz:

Hey good for you! Now the hard part: waiting.

Hi.
This is mine, just arrived today in Italy.
Regards,
Daniele.

image.php

image.php

image.php

Such a fantastic looking razor.

I want to pull the trigger but I know the soap scum on the dlc will drive me mad. It's the main reason of parting with my weber DLC. Drove me crazy.

Dipesh said:
Such a fantastic looking razor.

I want to pull the trigger but I know the soap scum on the dlc will drive me mad. It's the main reason of parting with my weber DLC. Drove me crazy.

It certainly is a fantatic looking razor.

Dipesh - if you can get a water softner - soap scum is a thing of the past :icon_razz:

Paul

pjgh said:
I resisted ... Connaught's post opened up the debate in my mind again. Should I ... shouldn't I? Hmmm ...

If I can sell an under-used boutique car wax tonight, that'll be my answer - it'll adequately cover this razor.

I'm in the same predicament. I know I won't keep hold of it though!

Hurry up and sell out will you.

Back
Top Bottom