Muhle R89 Jet DLC

Bechet45 said:
mattyb240 said:
UFO are some artisans that make handles in Spain that are exquisite.

As mangled sentences go, Matty, that one wins a prize - but we take your point!

Twas enough for me to know to google UFO razor handles. :) ... thought looking back at the thread, i should have done that in the first place.

dont worry though guys, I will be keeping mine as is..... for now

That was funny that! I thought I'd received my Jet 89 and was writing how we'd all been wrong about it. Not black at all. All the time a nag at the back of my mind was telling me I recognised this razor but I remained convinced it was my Jet. Eventually the penny droppped - I recognised a Piccolo, only black. Open comb not closed. Unlike any 89 I've ever seen. From a differennt supplier. Ignore all that - I'd convinced myself I'd received my Jet! But no, I've received my black Piccolo.

Now I know what it is, I'm not disappointed anymore! What finally brought me back to reality? The totally crap handle - not improved by being black! Well, maybe a litlle.

Anyone got theirs yet?

I got a mail saying mine will be delivered on monday.

Tried my EJ89 head last night. First time in months. A BBS shave in 3 passes and zero irritation with Alum. I had forgotten how good it is.

The R89 DLC should be just as good. Hopefully there won't be any quality problems with the coating.

Back
Top Bottom