Movember Mo competition. *Complete and thank you all! *

RE: Movember Mo competition.

It's just occurred to me that some people run for charity and some people grow moustaches for charity - I'm in the camp where my moustache grows faster than I can run.

Keep on growing chaps. I'm really pleased to be part of this. Just thinking about putting a nice straight razor up as a prize at some stage.

UKRob said:
It's just occurred to me that some people run for charity and some people grow moustaches for charity - I'm in the camp where my moustache grows faster than I can run.

Keep on growing chaps. I'm really pleased to be part of this. Just thinking about putting a nice straight razor up as a prize at some stage.

Haha Rob, reckon I'm about 50/50 - pretty damn slow at both! :blush::icon_rolleyes:

Well with the news I got this week I had to have something nice to end to week on. Bubbles are always the way forward in my mind.

Thanks again guys, some of you have messaged me offline and some have done it publicly and trust me it's all helping in keeping the spirits up, and no not the vodka/whiskey type.

Just over a week remains of the pi$$ taking at work, which will be getting the donations link sent around on Monday.

Fish

Attachments

• MoTime3.jpg
    MoTime3.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 37

Have a cold. Mo has become a liability, like a lather catcher, but green.....

Final push now gents. We've raised a stunning amount of money for a small team!

Last photos from a place that has a bit of significance to you, let's give the ShavingStation something to think about when they pick a winner!

(Although to me everyone who has taken part or donated is a winner, thank you)

Greg.

Re: Movember Mo competition.

Forgot to post hope this works from tapatalk

Nope didn't work bugger

hope this works this time
57c96b4fa7daa739373ad0d3847a5c5c-547651481ba43.jpg

As this is the last day of November here's how I ended up. Thanks to everyone who donated - a good effort all round.

And a close up.

Back
Top Bottom