Movember Mo competition. *Complete and thank you all! *

RE: Movember Mo competition.

UKRob said:
Into week 3 and it's coming along. Need to investigate mo wax - any suggestions?

I've read good reviews about Apothecary 87, apparently it's good for people starting the moustache thing. I've ordered a tub, but haven't received it yet, so I can't talk from experience (and I'm a newbie, so...).

Guys, just wanted to share some great news I've had today. I've had my pre-chemo check up at Guys hospital and they don't want me to have it..... yet!

They are happy with the way the bad counters in my bloods are coming down and want to wait and monitor me over the next two months. OK that means I have to make regular hospital visits but I wont be having any chemo at this point.

To say I'm happy is an understatement, ok I know I might be jumping the gun and teasing those chickens but so relieved (at the moment)!

Fish

Fish said:
Guys, just wanted to share some great news I've had today. I've had my pre-chemo check up at Guys hospital and they don't want me to have it..... yet!

They are happy with the way the bad counters in my bloods are coming down and want to wait and monitor me over the next two months. OK that means I have to make regular hospital visits but I wont be having any chemo at this point.

To say I'm happy is an understatement, ok I know I might be jumping the gun and teasing those chickens but so relieved (at the moment)!

Fish
8cce28ffc6f096ce8b8eeffe9c10d84e-546b796488939.jpg

It's really worth me walking around with this thing on my lip!
Now honestly, it's the wrong lighting and it is there, one just needs to be stood a maximum of 3 feet away to notice.
In all honesty though, that is great news and I would like to wish you all the very best. Thanks for sharing.

cheesepiece said:
It's really worth me walking around with this thing on my lip!
Now honestly, it's the wrong lighting and it is there, one just needs to be stood a maximum of 3 feet away to notice.

That's a kind of Gary Neville look I believe.

Thanks guys, although I've not been around long and I found this condition after I joined. This is such a good cause and will be playing a bigger part in my future for sure.

Next picture update tomorrow and the last will be on a night out in London.... Party time

Fish

Movember Mo competition.

End of week 3 update - avec un petit peu de mowax.

[attachment=12381]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1416596093.061647.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1416596093.061647.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 56

UKRob said:
End of week 3 update - avec un petit peu de mowax.
I too went for the mootash and bit under the bottom lip Rob. I quite like the look but can't get use to the feel of hair on my top lip.

Some good tashes, like the handlebars Joe that's impressive for 3 weeks growth.

:D

Fish said:

Fish

I've never met you but I'm delighted for you and all those around you.

Makes looking like a twat / sex offender every year worth it - there's a 1 in 8 chance it could be me or my dad / son / uncle / mate next!

6 years a Mo Bro

Mon the Mo's!

joe mcclaine said:
Looking good for 3 weeks, Rob.

Which wax did you go for?
I took your advice on the pritt-stick but this is one I got from Etsy with a comb. There's obviously a technique for applying this stuff that evades me at the moment.

UKRob said:
That's a kind of Gary Neville look I believe.
Not quite the insult it would historically have been to a man from Leeds. We (Yorkshire) seem to have forgiven G. Neville his past crimes and place of birth since his explosion on the scene as a fantastic pundit.

Back
Top Bottom